Managing the flow of materials across the whole supply chain, from source, through industrial processing to the end-user and ultimately to disposal or recycling is a complex and challenging function that has never been more essential than in today’s globalised economy.
The Diploma in Logistics Management is the ideal professional development course for today’s logistics personnel. Logistics professionals operate in a demanding and evolving environment whilst striving to co-ordinate the many complex activities that provide companies and organisations with essential materials and services that they need to achieve their goals.
This part-time distance education course, delivered in partnership between Lloyd’s Academy and North Kent College, provides a thorough grounding in the major disciplines of logistics management.
- Transport, warehouse and other supply chain professionals wishing to increase or formalise knowledge
- Suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and retailers in need to develop supply chain understanding
- Freight transporters plus shipping and terminal operators looking for a global understanding
- Importers, exporters, forwarders and contract negotiators aiming to improve skills
- Logistics employees and management trainees seeking to advance their careers or progress to a more strategic role
Log into your existing or create an Informa Connect account to download the latest course prospectus.
Once logged in, you will have unrestricted access to all Lloyd's Maritime Academy content
(across the entire course portfolio).