Key distance learning training course for today's logistics personnel
A focussed professional development programme which explores the planning, implementing and controlling the flow of goods and services throughout the supply chain
Diploma in Logistics Management
- Module 1 - Introduction to Trade and the Supply Chain
- Module 2 - Movement of Goods, People, Animals and Information
- Module 3 - Logistics, Distribution and the Supply Chain
- Module 4 - Warehousing and Inventory Management
- Module 5 - Operations Management
- Module 6 - Procurement, Sourcing and Contracting of Services
- Module 7 - Business Management in Logistics
- Module 8 - Supply Chain Sustainability
- Module 9 - Finance in Logistics
- Module 10 - Recent and Emerging Trends in Logistics
- Case Study
What you'll learn
- Gain detailed insight into managing the flow of materials across the whole supply chain and analyse how logistics is a goals-critical function
- Discover why it is so essential to maximise your supply chain’s potential and explain the whole process from source through industrial processing to the customer and then one day onto final disposal or recycling
- The importance of why managers must balance cost, effectiveness and risk to fulfil the demands of their organisation’s supply chain
Assessed and awarded by North Kent College
Delivered in partnership between the National Maritime Training Centre at North Kent College and Lloyd’s Maritime Academy, the course continues to be the ideal professional development course for existing ship managers, prospective ship managers and for those who work alongside the ship management sector.
MBA (Logistics Management) - Diploma Continuation
The Diploma in Logistics Management has been academically assessed to provide 60 credits of prior learning accreditation towards a unique MBA delivered in partnership between Lloyd's Maritime Academy and Middlesex University.
Get the Latest Course Updates
100% Online – Learn from wherever you are
At Lloyd’s Maritime Academy, lifelong learning is a concept that we’re passionate about and for this reason, we make it as accessible and flexible for our students.
Online learning puts you in control of your learning – especially suitable for all of us in the maritime industry where we often spend time away from home. With our courses you are free to study when, where and how you choose, and in the style and the speed that is right for you. Early morning, in a work break, late at night - it is entirely up to you so you can fit your education around your work and/or family commitments.
So what’s stopping you? Get in touch today and find out how we can help provide you with a timely career boost.
Why choose Lloyd’s Maritime Academy
- Accessible – 24/7 availability from wherever you have an internet connection
- Flexible – take control of where, when, how and the rate at which you study
- Professional – industry leading course directors and tutors
- Quality – study the same course used by corporations for internal training
- Network – with tutors and like-minded professionals from around the world. Use our online tutorial forum to ask questions and share knowledge
- Save money – no additional travel or accommodation costs
"An excellent course that pulls together all the main elements of logistics management into a well structured and well delivered format."