BEFORE LIVE EVENT ON SEPTEMBER 22
If you are a registered attendee, please be sure to check your technical specifications below and familiarize yourself with the platform PRIOR to the LIVE event.
CHECK TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Device Compatibility: Remo works on desktops and laptops only. Tablets are not supported at this time.
- Browser Compatibility:
- On Mac desktops and laptops, Remo is compatible with: Chrome, Safari & Firefox
- On Windows 10 desktops and laptops, Remo is compatible with: Chrome & Firefox
- Test your System: HTTPS://GEARTEST.REMO.CO. Test your microphone, camera, speakers, browser, hardware and internet connection on this page. If your camera or mic doesn’t work, try these troubleshooting tips:
SEPTEMBER 22 - EVENT SCHEDULE AND WHAT TO EXPECT
12:00 - 2:00 PM | CREATE REMO ACCOUNT, LOGIN, SETUP PROFILE AND BEGIN NETWORKING
PLATFORM WILL OPEN AT 12:00 NOON ON SEPTEMBER 22ND TO ALLOW ATTENDEES TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
Login at: https://live.remo.co/e/diversity-and-inclusion-4
If you haven’t used Remo before, it will prompt you to set-up an account. Please use the same email address you used to register for the event.
Set up your profile and familiarize yourself with the platform:
Please be sure to set-up your profile and add a photo. Watch this video on how to set up your profile and getting comfortable with the platform: https://youtu.be/O7hmoIe9Yxo.
- Once you are logged in, you will be placed at a networking table in the waiting area. You can join any table by double clicking on the table you would like to join (provided there is a spare seat).
- You can view who is on the table by hovering over the initials at the table
- To join the conversation, simply switch on your camera and microphone
There are several things you can do in this room including video or text chat with the other attendees on your table. You can also chat privately with other participants that are not on your table by finding them in the participant list in the chat function.
2:00 - 3:15 PM | OPENING REMARKS AND PANEL DISCUSSION
2:00 – 2:15 pm - OPENING REMARKS: Edie Stringfellow, Director of Diversity and Incusion, MassBIO
2:15 - 3:15 pm - PANEL DISCUSSION: Rising to the Challenge: Building and Sustaining Impactful Diversity and Inclusion in Life Sciences
- When the program begins you will be moved into an auditorium.
- We encourage you to ask questions using the Q&A box on the right.
- If you would prefer to ask a question directly, you may raise your hand to be brought onscreen. At this time your camera and mic will need to be on.
- Once the panel has ended, you will be taken back to the main lobby.
3:15 - 4:20 PM | ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS
3:15 – 3:45 pm – ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS I
- The roundtable discussion topics will be listed on either side of your screen. Click on the topic you would like to attend.
- You will be brought into a roundtable room where the moderator will then start their round table. Please turn your camera on. You can keep yourself muted until you are ready to speak.
- When the discussion has ended, you will be brought back to the main lobby to choose your second roundtable discussion topic
3:50 – 4:20 pm – ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS II
- Once back in the main lobby you can select your second roundtable discussion topic to join.
- You will be brought into the roundtable discussion room where you will then be asked to turn your camera on again. You can keep yourself muted until you are ready to speak.
- When the discussion has ended, you will be brought back to the main lobby where you will select "Main Session" for closing remarks
4:20 - 4:30 PM | CLOSING REMARKS
After the final roundtable discussion set, we will bring you back into the main auditorium for closing remarks.
4:30 - 5:30 PM | POST-EVENT NETWORKING
The platform will remain open for one hour after closing remarks to allow attendees networking opportunities.