May 21-23, 2024
Hilton New Orleans Riverside,
New Orleans, LA
Stay on the Pulse of Federal and State Reporting Requirements, Policy Initiatives and Strategic Best Practices for Compliance Excellence
Unite with the life sciences industry and legal experts to align internal planning with the impact of drug pricing transparency regulations on commercialization, reimbursement, pricing and compliance practices.
2023 Attendees Gained Educational Training to Ensure Compliance and Transparency Across the Life Sciences Industry:
Stay on the Pulse of Federal and State Reporting Requirements
- Examine Federal Initiatives for Pricing Transparency and Insights into New State Transparency Laws
- Benchmark with Peers on State-by-State Pain Points and Implement Solutions
- Hear Long Term Forecasting Coupled with Contingences to Adapt for Any Political Shift
Discover Innovative Strategies to Navigate Nuances of Key Policy
- Decipher Political Direction of Pricing Pressure and Trends in Enforcement Action
- Gain Strategies for Best Practices in Compliance by Understanding the Implications of Recent Legislation and the Inflation Reduction Act
- Evaluate the Role of New Product Launches and the Global Supply Chain on Drug Pricing Transparency
Deep Dive into Hot Button Issues for 2023 and Beyond
- Focus in on Confidentiality Concerns and Best Practices in Protecting Proprietary Pricing Information
- Gain a Deeper Understanding of the Prescription Drug Affordability Boards' Role and Reach
- Learn About Peer-Vetted Tools to Accommodate Reporting Fees and Process Payments Quickly While Building Infrastructure Around SOPs
Meet the 30+ Speakers Who Provided the 2023 Attendees with Drug Pricing Transparency Expertise
2023 Speaker Chris Weiser
Senior Corporate Counsel US Market Access Legal
“I’m excited for the 2023 Life Sciences Pricing & Contracting USA Event. Once again, Informa Connect has brought together the leading experts to help companies understand and navigate the ever-changing landscape of drug price transparency laws. This conference is a must-attend event for drug pricing professionals.”
You will benefit from attending this event if you are in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or biotechnology industries with responsibilities or involvement in the below areas. This conference will also benefit consultants, technology vendors and companies providing services to the below audience.
- Strategy Analyst
- State/Transparency Reporting
- Legal / Counsel
- Market Access
- Government Affairs
- Government Pricing/Programs/Compliance
- Commercial Operations
- National/Strategic/Corporate Accounts
- Managed Care/Markets
- Corporate Communications
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at Drug Pricing Transparency
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact us here.
VP & Assistant General Counsel
Informa Connect’s Drug Pricing conference helps you keep up to the date on the latest developments in drug pricing.