2020 Speakers Included:
ExCred Americas - responding to COVID-19
COVID-19 has profoundly impacted the global economy and global trade. At a time of extreme disruption and uncertainty, ExCred Americas offers a virtual platform to examine the impact, the challenges and the opportunities.
ExCred Americas is where the export credit insurance Industry comes together to deliberate and debate, and find the best way forward.
"While the suppression of trade is unavoidable during the pandemic itself, it is vital that we maintain the structure and capacity of the trade ecosystem during this period in order that it may drive a robust recovery on the upside."
*Berne Union 2020
Network with the movers and shakers of the ExCred community:
- Biggest users and providers of export credit insurance in the Americas
- Experts and innovators in risk, finance and insurance
- From corporates to reinsurers - meet the entire trade and investment surety ecosystem
Share insights and discussion on today's pressing issues with the right people:
- 150+ senior industry figures; users and providers
- Panels, debate, brainstorming discussions
- Webinar series detailing the specifics on non-payment insurance
Latest insights into global risk.The 2020 digital program will look at:
- Supporting trade through an unprecedented crises
- Providing stability to the market
- Managing risk and liquidity
- Innovative instruments and products
Hear what the ExCred Sponsors had to say
Sponsoring ExCred is a fantastic way of raising your company’s profile, creating greater awareness of your brand and products, as well as engaging with the industry's largest buyers of trade credit & political risk insurance.
Attending ExCred Americas
ExCred Americas is the leading industry forum for users and providers of export credit insurance to benchmark, network and discuss. Attendance will enable:
- Latest thinking on Covid-19 impact on market demand and activity globally.
- How to formulate the most profitable strategies accordingly:
- Take stock of the current industry – where demand is growing/decreasing.
- Glance into a crystal ball to see what the future might hold for the industry in terms of regulation and product development.
- Get a greater understanding of relevant and current factors affecting the ‘external environment’- geopolitics and macroeconomics.
- Establish a dialogue between users and providers to establish the most effective product.
- Compare notes from across the industry for both buy and sell side.
- Networking with prospective clients (big users of insurance, mainly banks) and strike potential deals.
- Benchmarking with peers, partners and friends.