2020 Speakers Include:
A large speaker faculty of the largest users of credit & political risk insurance.
ExCred New York - responding to covid-19
COVID-19 has profoundly impacted the global economy and global trade. At a time of extreme disruption and uncertainty, ExCred New York offers a platform to examine the impact, the challenges and the opportunities.
ExCred New York is where the export credit insurance Industry meets to deliberate and debate, and find the best way forward, together.
"While the suppression of trade is unavoidable during the pandemic itself, it is vital that we maintain the structure and capacity of the trade ecosystem during this period in order that it may drive a robust recovery on the upside."
*Berne Union 2020
Meet the people you need to protect your treasury and grow your business. Expect to meet:
- Biggest users of export credit insurance in the Americas
- Experts and innovators in risk, finance and insurance
- From corporates to reinsurers - the entire trade and investment surety ecosystem
Cut to the Chase...
Cut to the Chase...
Deliberate today's pressing issues with the right people:
- 150+ senior industry figures; users and providers
- 8+ hours of networking
- 1 day conference
- 1 pre-conference workshop
Latest insights into global risk.The 2020 program will look at:
- Supporting trade through an unprecedented crises
- Provding stability to the market
- Managing risk and liquidity
- Innovative instruments and products
Pre-Conference Workshop - Non-Payment Insurance for Financial Institutions
- Non-Payment Insurance market overview
Non-Payment Insurance in the United States
The Benefits of using Non-Payment Insurance: Capital Relief/Credit Relief/Funding
Dissecting Policy Documentation
The Policy Process and Best Practices for Using Non-Payment Insurance
Interactive Deal or No-Deal
Get the latest event updates
Hear what the ExCred Sponsors had to say
Sponsoring ExCred is a fantastic way of raising your company’s profile, creating greater awareness of your brand and products, as well as engaging with the industry's largest buyers of trade credit & political risk insurance.