October 5 - 6 2021
Live online sessions and networking | EST,
On Demand Afterwards
Reconnect with the export credit community.
The No.1 summit for insuring trade and investment in the Americas
Hear from and engage with the experts, including:
ExCred Americas is the leading industry forum for users and providers of export credit insurance. Agenda highlights include:
- Geopolitical update: Evolving risks and post-pandemic recovery
- Market update: Credit and Political Risk Insurance
- The changing role of Multilaterals
- Successfully integrating ESG into financing and insurance
- Challenges and opportunities in LatAm
- The state of the Supply Chain Finance market; Digesting the post-Greensill fallout
- The rise of non-bank lending
- Claims market update: Activity and volatility
- Mitigating cybersecurity risks in global trade and investment
Take stock of the industry, understand the evolving political and economic environment, as well as key regulatory and product developments on the horizon.
Engage with users and providers to establish the most effective product. Compare notes from across the industry for both buy and sell side, and network with major users of insurance.
Hear what Sponsors had to say
Sponsoring ExCred is a fantastic way of raising your company’s profile, creating greater awareness of your brand and products, as well as engaging with the industry's largest buyers of trade credit & political risk insurance.