It’s clear that we are entering a new, substantially more digital era in finance and banking. Customer behavior has changed forever (and so have customer expectations), and it's not going to change back. We’re a long way from a new status quo, and things are going to keep moving quickly. It’s up to all of us to decide if we’re willing to move quickly too.
Last week saw the second Finovate Halftime Review, exploring thecritical trends for banks, FIs and fintechs from 2021 so far and looking ahead, and designed to open up the discussion for those in the industry on what the future of finance should look like.
Download the Halftime Review eMagazine for access to
- All on-demand recordings of the daily hour discussion panels
- Top read blog articles from finovate.com
- Latest Finovate Podcast episodes
- Exclusive session videos from this year's FinovateEurope and FinovateSpring virtual events
- A unique discount to FinovateFall, Sept 13 - 15 in NYC