eFLAME Infocus Calendar
Join FLAME 11 -13 May for three days of insights when the gas and LNG community would normally be meeting in Amsterdam.
Short, insightful and lively debates at the first FLAME digital event of 2021.
- 09:30am BST: Policy overview on gas, methane and hydrogen: Fit for 2050 and the gas sector
- 11:30am BST: Gas Markets update on sector integration and system integration
- 02:00pm BST: Owning your Leadership, Identity and Power in the Energy Transition
- 10:00am BST: Decarbonization to net-zero: carbon markets and natural carbon removals
- 12:00pm BST: Path to net zero – role of corporate PPA’s to achieve renewable goals?
- 10:00am BST: Diversity, inclusion and leadership
- 11:00am BST: Powerplay networking
The third annual ExxonMobil LNG Power Play Awards are back and, with them, new categories to celebrate inclusion, diversity and advances and accomplishments in the LNG value chain, shining a light on the remarkable professionals in the industry.
To learn more about the Power Play Awards and to nominate an LNG champion, visit www.ExxonMobilLNG.com/Power-Play/Power-Play-Awards.
The 2021 award categories are as follows:
Presented to an outstanding female professional under the age of 35
Given to an LNG professional who displays positive energy and collaborative leadership while inspiring those around them
Awarded to an LNG professional who has delivered outstanding business results or innovation and technology leadership
Recognizes a female professional who has overcome challenges in the workplace, particularly in light of the 2020 pandemic
Day One Speakers - Policy
09:30am BST: Policy overview on gas, methane and hydrogen: Fit for 2050 and the gas sector
Day One Speakers - Markets
11:30am BST: Gas Markets update on sector integration and system integration
Day One Speakers - Leadership
2:00pm BST: Owning your Leadership, Identity and Power in the Energy Transition
Day Two Speakers - Path to net zero
12:00pm BST: Path to net zero – role of corporate PPA’s to achieve renewable goals?
Day Three Speakers - Women leadership
10:00am BST: Diversity, inclusion and women leadership
11:00am BST: Powerplay networking