eFLAME Infocus - A new virtual series
Hot topic debates on the policy, trading and market updates impacting the gas and LNG industry today.
eFLAME Infocus Calendar
Join FLAME 11 -13 May for three days of insights when the gas and LNG community would normally be meeting in Amsterdam.
Short, insightful and lively debates at the first FLAME digital event of 2021.
- Policy – overview on gas, methane & hydrogen
- Gas Markets – update on sector integration & system integration
- Women and diversity in the energy transition
- Trading: a global supply-demand update: overview of market liquidity and prices
- Cutting emissions & carbon offsetting: ensuring transparency and the improvement of measurement and reporting
- Women in energy transition and Power Play
- Gas and the hydrogen economy
- Price volatility and contracting structures