Focus on FinTech
What you'll learn
- An understanding of how FinTech has evolved and the latest trends
- An appreciation of the key technologies underlying FinTech
- Awareness of the competitive landscape and the factors determining winners and losers
- An understanding of Digital Transformation: the key components and lessons learned
How you'll learn
- A module is released each week for seven weeks
- The learning is in bitesize chunks so it does not impact on your normal working day
- You'll learn via video content, quizzes and other materials
- You'll be able to interact with the trainer and other students on the discussion forum
- After the seven weeks is over, you have two months to review the material
Starting dates: 30 March 2022
Course fee: £995 + VAT if applicable
Course leader: Richard Johnson
Why choose IFF?
- TRACK RECORD – we have over 20 years’ experience of providing training to the banking, finance and energy sectors
- INNOVATION – our courses are continually reviewed so you can be sure they are focusing on the most current issues
- KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts so you can be confident you are learning from the very best
- SMALL CLASS SIZES – to aid learning and increase your personal interaction with the trainer
- VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately to gain a tangible return on your investment
Engaging in continuous professional development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to up-skill or re-skill, regardless of occupation, age or educational level.
This course has been assessed and is CPD certified.