22-24 October 2024
Sheraton Brussels Airport, Brussels,
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US FOR 2023!
NEXT YEAR GPRAS IS BACK IN BRUSSELS FOR 2024.
Stay Tuned for The Upcoming Agenda With the Latest Regulatory Updates from the EU Commission, EMA, Competent Authorities and industry experts
Get the Latest Event Updates
UNLOCK CUTTING-EDGE REGULATORY UPDATES AND EXCEL TOWARDS REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
Brand New for 2023: Regulatory Guidance and Legislative Landscape
· Align your regulatory operations and affairs teams
· Hear the latest on the EU Commission’s Pharmaceutical Strategy for Europe
· Dive into the Revision of the EU General Pharmaceuticals Legislation
· Successfully implement the new Clinical Trials Regulation (CTR)
Regulatory Information Management and Data Initiatives
· Take a closer look at the EMA’s Agile Transformation
· Receive working Group Updates including UNICOM, CTADHL, & ICH MQ4
· Disucss the latest Data Initiative Case Studies including DADI, PQ/CMC, CTIS, PLM, & G-SRS
Exclusively Virtual Track: Regulatory Affairs in Global Markets
· Get to grips with convergence and reliance across all emerging markets
· Tune into the The current status of ICH adoption globally
· Hear the latest eLabelling initiatives in global markets
· Keep up-to-date with Biosimilar regulations in LATAM, APAC and EMEA
Global eSubmissions: What's Next for eCTD 4.0?
· Current status of eCTD implementation across Europe and industry’s current experiences
· eCTD regional updates including Brazil, China and EAEU
· Unpick the the intersection of eCTD and IDMP
· Essential updates from projects including Accumulus Synergy and Orbis
Meet the Global Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs Summit Speakers
Join us in Brussels 23-25 October
Register for the Brussels Summit to join your Regulatory Information Management, Global eSubmissions and Legislative expert community in-person. Access all in-person sessions post-event + the digital only Global Regulatory Affairs in Global Markets track to re-cap all recordings on the days you attended.
Join us Digitally
Register for the digital experience to participate in this year’s Regulatory Affairs in Global Markets stream, delivered live in an all-digital format during the in-person event in Brussels. Address all of your burning questions in Q&As with the speakers from wherever you are in the world while still benefiting from virtual networking opportunities connecting you with all attendees throughout the Hybrid Event.
Interested in RIM, Regulatory Guidance and Legislative Landscape and Global eSubmissions but unable to travel? Register for the digital experience pass to access all of the session recordings from the in-person Brussels Summit on-demand from 1st November.
Associate Director, Global Regulatory Policy, Roche
F Hoffmann La Roche AG
The quality of speakers and presentations was excellent as always. I hope we can go back to the in-person setting next year. Thank you!
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT GLOBAL PHARMACEUTICAL REGULATORY AFFAIRS SUMMIT 2023
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
Contact Roshni Shah: RShah@informaconnectls.com