Plan Your Visit
Stay at the venue or at another hotel nearby.
We have set up a HotelMap™ showing the venue hotel and nearby hotels, recommendations and special offers.
Informa Connect does not have a third party hotel booking agency representing this event aside from the below links. If you are contacted to book accommodation by any agency, this is not recommended as they are unknown to Informa Connect and the hotel.
Suggestions For Hygiene
Considering the recent virus outbreaks, we encourage all attendees at our event to follow WHO guidelines for general hygiene.
At our event, we will be prominently displaying reminders about good hygiene practices throughout the facility. For more detailed information please visit www.who.int. These include:
- Please wash your hands frequently - Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or if your hands are not visibly dirty use the alcohol-based hand sanitizer available at the Informa registration area or in the exhibition hall.
- Practice respiratory hygiene - When coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – discard tissue immediately into a closed bin and clean your hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water.
- Maintain social distancing - Maintain at least 1 meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and other people, particularly those who are coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
The second most populated city in Europe, named “City of Design” by UNESCO in 2015, the proud owner of 44 theatres and stages, 7 symphony orchestras, 138 museums and 400 art galleries and one of the most visited cities in the world. No doubt about it, we are talking about Berlin!
Few cities in the world offer so many reasons to choose them as the best place to celebrate a very special event!
So, whether you're here for the duration of the Global Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs Summit, or extend your trip to a longer stay, be sure to make the most of this exciting location...