As a sponsor in this year's program, our number one priority is to deliver you an outstanding virtual experience, resulting in more opportunities for networking, brand visibility and lead generation than ever before.
Below you will find information and links that will prepare you for the Pharma/BioTech GTN Summit. Please read carefully though each section, and let us know if you have any questions.
Sales | Abigail Mlynek | +212 600 3432 | Abigail.Mlynek@informa.com
Operations | Meghan Gemmell | +212 600 3438 | Meghan.Gemmell@Informa.com
Please review this list of important deadlines for the Virtual Event:
Friday, October 29th:
- Speaker Bios/Photos Due
- Virtual Exhibit Materials (logos, videos, links, downloads) Due - Uploaded to Dropbox
Friday, November 5th:
- Pass Registration Due
- Slides/Presentation Decks Due
- Pre-Recorded Session Submission Due
Pass Registration Due - Friday, November 5th
You are entitled to a certain number of complimentary registration passes per your agreement. If you are unsure of how many passes you have used, or what is included within your package, please contact Meghan Gemmell - firstname.lastname@example.org
To register your complimentary passes, please fill out the excel form sent in your Exhibitor Kit email. If you have any changes to registered passes after submitting, please contact Meghan Gemmell.
Speakers will automatically be registered and do not count towards your complimentary booth pass allotment. If you have not yet submitted your speaker details, please send to Bridget Sullivan - email@example.com
Bridget Sullivan will be contacting all speakers directly with further information about their participation.
If your need to register for additional passes over your allocation, please contact your sales representative Abigail Mlynek - firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Event: November 17-19, 2021
This years' GTN Summit has been updated, and we will be running a virtual-only program from November 17-19.
Below you will find the important details and deadlines to prepare for the virtual event.
Company Profile Hub Due: Friday, October 29th
Please prepare the following information:
- Company name
- Company description (500 characters max with spaces)
- Company logo (500 x 300 px with transparent background)
- Company website URL
- Videos: up to 3 (5min max each) - HD 1920 x 1080 px or 1280 x 720 px - MP4
- Social Media Links (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Linked are possible)
- Downloads - up to 3 - PDFs
- Background Image/Color Image (1920 x 1080 px (landscape), jpg or png format)
- Banner Image (600 x 250 px, jpg or png format)
Please submit your materials by following this link
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Meghan Gemmell - email@example.com
How to Update Your Virtual Hub
Once you have submitted your Virtual Hub Assets, Meghan will send you a link a week prior to the event so that you can make any edits to the hub yourself.
Please watch the video on the left on how to update your virtual hub page. If you have any questions, please get in touch with Meghan
1. Login - If you're the primary contact for the event, you can login with your email address to edit your booth. The first time you login, you will need to update your profile first.
- Virtual Event Login Link: https://lifesciences.connectmeinforma.com/welcome-desk
- User Name: your email address (if you have participated at an event with us this year already, please use your existing login/password)
- Password Coming Soon
2. Click the Sponsors Tab - find your company name and click showcase page
3. Click Edit Stand - in the top right corner of your showcase page
4. Change/Update Content - you can add/remove any content in your hub. Click 'Update Showcase Demo' to publish your changes.