Monday 26 & Tuesday 27 June 2023
Leonardo Royal Hotel London Tower Bridge,
How to Experience The IFRS Foundation Conference in 2023
Our hybrid event solution means you can now join us in London, or virtually from anywhere in the world
What is a hybrid event?
We are excited to welcome as many of you in person to the conference on 26th and 27th June in London. However, we recognise that not everyone will be able to physically attend, due to factors such as travel expenses that could be incurred.
What's more, the long distances involved in travelling to IFRS Foundation Conference 2023 for delegates outside Europe has sometimes meant they couldn't always attend when they wanted to.
IFRS Foundation Conference 2023 will take place as normal for those who are able to travel to London but if you can't be there in person, virtual attendance is available.
IFRS Foundation Conference 2023 will bring together physical and digital attendees - expanding its community and increasing the number of people for you to meet.
You can either:
- attend the physical event AND enjoy the benefits of the digital event too.
- or book a digital only pass and get remote access to the same speakers, insights, attendees and experts without leaving your home or office.
The Best Of Both Worlds
The hybrid event model marries the physical event with a digital mirror of it enabling:
- Live content AND on demand viewing. All sessions will be live streamed and recorded. So attendees of the physical event can see ALL the sessions and speakers they missed during the event. And attendees of the digital event can choose to watch some sessions and speakers as they happen - and other content at a time that suits them.
- Both digital-only and physical pass holders will access a single delegate list on the same platform. Message and arrange meetings with anyone of interest to you, whether they are in London or at their desk remotely.
Switching Digital And Physical Passes
If you book a physical or digital pass and change your mind further down the line, we can easily switch it for you and amend the price accordingly:
- moving from the physical to the digital only pass means you will pay the price of the digital pass available at the time you change your pass.
- moving from the digital to the physical pass means you will pay the price of the physical pass at the time you booked your digital pass originally.
...Good news for you as it may be less than the currently advertised price of the physical event pass.
Hybrid and Sustainability
By offering the IFRS Foundation Conference digitally, we are committing to make the event more sustainable by:
- removing / reducing the requirement to fly
- removing / reducing the number of hotel stays
At the IFRS Foundation Conference, we are committed to:
- powering the event by renewable electricity, helping us in our journey to Net Zero.
- replacing physical signage with:
- digital solutions
- reusable/recyclable physical banners
- reusing carpeting
- replacing paper documentation with digitized materials and video
- consolidating travel requirements by providing the opportunity to meet everyone you need, to in one place
Sustainability @ Informa
Informa's Approach to Sustainability
Informa's events are managed according to our Sustainability Fundamentals: a 12-point checklist of key minimum sustainability expectations that all our events aim to address - across 6 key themes:
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Carbon and Waste
- Community & Wellbeing
Informa's Sustainability Highlights
- 5,500 colleagues received Data Driven Green Belt Certification
- 32% of candidates told us they were greatly influenced by our sustainability programme when applying for a job at Informa (2022 survey of 138,000 applicants)
- 94% of paper certified as sustainably sourced
- 5 of our major offices have a green certification (BREEAM or LEED)
- 700 pieces of furniture donated to charity
- 100+ laptops donated to organisations such as the Reading Ukrainian School, which is attended by children that have fled the war
Informa's Sustainability Ratings
Informa’s 2022 ESG Ranking
- MSCI: AA (Leader)
- Sustainanalytics: 9.3 (Negligible Risk)
- ISS ESG: 90% (industry percentile)
- Dow Jones: 100% (industry percentile)
- S&P Sustainability Award: Top 10%
- CDP: A-
WHAT DOES THE DIGITAL EXPERIENCE LOOK LIKE?
The virtual experience may not include London city views!
...but it definitely features the same world-class content, collaboration and networking opportunities.
Live Streamed Content
From the stage in London to your own screen.
We have set up a seamless experience for viewing on-stage content, enabling you to follow along with the speakers, panels, and Q&As in real-time as if you were in the room with them.
Simply login to the digital platform, browse the agenda and tune into the sessions that interest you the most.
All content will be available on demand so you can catch up on anything you might have missed at your leisure.
You can submit questions through Slido in exactly the same way as anyone physically sat in the room, allowing you to engage with what you’re seeing on stage.
Plus, you’ll be able to see who’s watching along with you and drop them a message to continue the conversation after the session.
An Enhanced Experience For Physical Event Attendees
The digital experience also provides fantastic extra value for the physical delegates.
Physical delegates can see all content from sessions that you may have missed while attending other sessions, or whilst taking advantage of the unbeatable networking at the IFRS Foundation conference.
And network with an even bigger pool of senior decision-makers - those attending online as well as at the physical event