Book with total confidence
As the COVID-19 situation is changing daily, we want you to feel totally confident about booking onto our events.
- If Informa needs to reschedule the event, we will simply roll over your booking to the new dates
- If Informa is unable to run the event again in the next 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund
- If you book a physical or digital pass and change your mind further down the line, we can easily switch it for you and amend the price accordingly:
- moving from the physical to the digital only pass means you will pay the price of the digital pass available at the time you change your pass.
- moving from the digital to the physical pass means you will pay the price of the physical price at the time you booked your digital pass originally. Good news for you as it may be less than the currently advertised price of the physical event pass.
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact either:
- email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 20 7107 7201
- or firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 20 7017 7999
We're looking forward to welcoming our attendees, sponsors and speakers at FundForum International 2020 in Monaco this October. FundForum International is part of IM|Power, a controlled, curated private business meeting of 2,000 senior business professionals from the investment management sector.
Our customers attend our events to connect, learn and do more business, effectively, safely and with confidence. That’s why we’ve collaborated with our venue partners, industry peers, suppliers, contractors and a range of health, government and local authorities to develop the Informa AllSecure best practice guidelines and standards. These will raise the bar on delivering safe, hygienic, productive and high-quality organised event experiences.
All Informa events will continue to prioritise the health and safety of colleagues and customers and will be run in accordance with official government and local authority guidance, as well as any venue or location-specific regulations.
In addition to this, Informa AllSecure adds a further layer of health and safety best practice standards and guidelines, that will be followed at our events wherever applicable and possible. The full range of best practice measures will be published soon. These measures will focus around four key areas: cleaning and hygiene, communications, protect and detect and physical distancing. They’re designed to provide you with confidence that at any Informa event around the world, we’re striving to provide the highest standards of safety, hygiene, cleanliness and quality.
Please email us with any questions.