Gain the tools to operate, lend and invest in the emerging world of international agribusiness
A three day practical training course
International Agribusiness training course
Learn how to
- The world's largest industry works
- Recognise how to feed the world - and profit from it - over the next two decades
- Classify how crops and livestock are integrated into the global value chain
- Assess the impact of geopolitical and technological factors on global agribusiness and food supply chains
- Summarise individual case studies into agricultural lending and investment
- Value and model agribusinesses
- Illustrate the comparative performance and risks of different agriculture and agribusiness investments
Case studies and practical sessions
- Agriculture in Europe and developing countries and its contribution to GDP by sub-sector compared
- C4 rice - a receding future
- Successful technologies of the future
- Prospects for agricultural self-sufficiency in Europe
- Impact of Ukraine grain trade on global agricultural trade
- The contribution of agriculture of trade and trade balances
- CAP reform under the 2023-2027 plan and its regional implications
- Agriculture and politics - the crucial interface
Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’, regardless of occupation, age or educational level. This course has been assessed and is CPD certified.
Why choose IFF Training
Learn from the best
- Track Record - we have been delivering expert training to the banking, finance and energy sectors since 1991
- Innovation - our courses are continually reviewed so you can be sure they are focusing on the most current issues
- Knowledge - all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts so you can be confident you are learning from the best
- Small Class Sizes - to aid learning and increase your personal interaction with the trainer
- Value - we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately to gain a tangible return on your investment
Your digital badge
BROADCAST YOUR ABILITIES WHERE YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT.
Receive a digital badge on completion of your International Agribusiness course!
Powered by Credly, your IFF Digital Badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your Award, Demonstrated Skills and what it took to obtain your qualification.
- Make your achievements, a permanent, verifiable part of your Social Media profiles
- Add your badge to an email signature, resume, or website
- Send your badge directly to a colleague, a recruiter or your employer with a customisable email and more!