Sign up now for the International Agribusiness training course
There is no more important human activity worldwide than agriculture. Now the need to feed the world’s eight billion people is forcing a transition to agribusiness, where science and technology, supply chains, forecasting and risk management are all required in a volatile environment for commodity prices, financing, and agricultural inputs, where investments and lending are needed just as much.
Learn how to
- The world's largest industry works
- Recognise how to feed the world - and profit from it - over the next two decades
- Classify how crops and livestock are integrated into the global value chain
- Assess the impact of geopolitical and technological factors on global agribusiness and food supply chains
Case studies and practical sessions
- Agriculture in Europe and developing countries and its contribution to GDP by sub-sector compared
- C4 rice - a receding future
- Successful technologies of the future
- Prospects for agricultural self-sufficiency in Europe
Why choose IFF?
- TRACK RECORD – we have over 30 years of experience in providing training to the banking, finance and energy sectors
- KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts
- VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Run this course in-house
International Faculty of Finance’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement.
Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’, regardless of occupation, age or educational level. This course has been assessed and is CPD certified.