July 23, 2020 | 1:00 - 4:00 EST
Leading Innovation: Creating Value in this New Reality
We are currently experiencing a phenomenon that is unprecedented in history and practically unthinkable to the imagination.
The onset of COVID-19 has created a situation of social distancing, working from home, and the potential for unemployment. The rules have changed and forced us to rethink how communities of practice engage. Leading Innovation: Creating Value in Times of Crisis is an exploration into the potential of innovation leaders to help their organizations not just survive, but thrive and prepare for a better future. This event is all about optimism and agility in what is a truly VUCA* world.
Introducing the Event Leaders
former VP of Learning and Capability Building, Estee Lauder and Founder & CEO
former VP, Creativity and Business Innovation, Global Management Strategies, Estee Lauder, Founder & Principal
Polson & Associates
Key Takeaways include:
- How to drive the creative process with virtual teams using the latest online tools for collaboration and ideation
A toolkit for ways to keep your team engaged, even while working from home, by instilling the right mindset, asking the right questions, and setting the right
- Learn from innovators in other organizations about how they are navigating through this crisis
- A roadmap for crafting the right communication to “sell in” ideas to the C-Suite
- What strategies you can employ for managing your own well-being and health in times of uncertainty and ambiguity
- Balance the innovation portfolio: Where should you focus resources to create the most value for your organization