About this course
The LLM Business Law course will develop your understanding of key areas in business law and international business law, undertaking case studies in a number of modules.
- Module 1 – Introduction to Business Law (20 credits)
- Module 2 – Alternative Dispute Resolution (20 credits)
- Module 3 – Company Law (20 credits)
- Module 4 – Intellectual Property Law (20 credits)
- Module 5 – EU Competition Law (20 credits)
- Module 6 – Private International Law (10 credits)
- Module 7 – Research Methods (10 credits)
- Module 8 – Dissertation (60 credits)
When does it start and how long is the course?
Starts 24th October 2022
- The Masters Law course is delivered over 24 months
Postgraduate Certificate – Modules 1-3
Postgraduate Diploma – Modules 1-7
Masters in Law – Modules 1-8
By completing this course, you will be able to...
- Analyse and provide solutions to common problems arising in business law
- Compare and contrast legislative and institutional rules on arbitration
- Critically analyse the factors which currently shape Company Law as well accompanying policy considerations
- Implement a wide awareness of Intellectual Property law, and the ability to apply it critically in a variety of contexts
Assessed by Liverpool John Moores University
- To successfully complete the course you must pass each module.
- Assessment will incorporate coursework, online examinations, research assignments and essays.
- You will also be expected to participate in the virtual learning environment with tutors and fellow students.
- There will be no examinations requiring attendance at a venue.
Achieve your LLM from anywhere in the world!
- Accessible – 24/7 availability from wherever you have an internet connection
- Flexible – take control of how, where and when to study, at a pace that's right for you
- Professional – industry leading course directors and tutors
- Quality – study the same course used by corporations for internal training
- Network – with tutors and like-minded professionals from around the world. Use our online tutorial forum to ask questions and share knowledge