The MBA in Shipping & Logistics combines the core components of a traditional MBA with the necessary marine & logistics context, case studies and applications. It is a part-time programme and, because it is distance learning, students can study at their own location following the course schedule.
This MBA focuses on the shipping and the associated logistics companies and supply chain management issues. It consists of a compulsory induction and six modules, plus a final project:
- Shipping Business Environment and International Trade
- Business Strategy
- Leading and Managing People
- Advanced International Marketing
- Finance and Risk Management
- Digitalisation in Shipping (NEW)
- Business Transformation Project
Each module is prepared using the core management concepts and contextualised by shipping and logistics case studies, activities, assignments and content. The case studies are sourced from leading corporations, associations and leaders from shipping and logistics, and are used to illustrate key management concepts relevant to maritime concerns.
- Shipping companies – on the ship and on shore
- Logistics companies primarily but not exclusively working in marine (for example, oil and gas)
Log into your existing or create an Informa Connect account to download the latest course prospectus.
Once logged in, you will have unrestricted access to all Lloyd's Maritime Academy content (across the entire course portfolio).