This is a Middlesex University programme and qualification, jointly developed, delivered and assessed by Middlesex and Lloyd's Maritime Academy, and quality assured by Middlesex University.
How to Apply
Please read this page carefully before downloading the Application Guide and commencing your application process for the MBA in Shipping and Logistics. Please beware: if you make errors in your application you may not be accepted onto the programme.
When you are ready to apply for the MBA in Shipping & Logistics, please:
- Download the Application Guide. This guide includes full application instructions and details of the instalment plan.
- You should then download the Application Form and
- The Reference Form here. The Reference Form is for your referees to fill out.
- Prepare your answers for the Application Form
- Collect and scan the necessary documents and send the Reference Form to both of your referees
- Ensure you have everything on the application checklist
- Fill in the online Registration and Payment Form by clicking on the “Apply Now” button.
- Make sure all the relevant supporting documents are uploaded and credit card details supplied for the application fee before submitting your application.
You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of your application within 48 hours. We will then review your application to ensure it is complete. We will contact you again to advise you that your application has been forwarded to the University, or to request any missing documentation.
If you have not heard within five working days, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling +44 (0)20 3377 3209