January 23-25, 2024
Media Insights & Engagement 2024: Reimagined
The disruption has happened. Now it's time to reimagine the media landscape.
What will the future look like? How can you come out on top?
Join hundreds of corporate leaders and insights professionals from streaming and technology giants to cable networks, social media and more this January to discuss how to come out a winner, how AI and generative technologies are impacting media, new ways of monetization, and so much more. Be part of the most exciting and business-critical Media Insights & Engagement yet.
Call for Presenters is Open
The 2024 call for speakers is officially open. Here is your opportunity to present alongside industry experts in the media insights and research community.
All New Insights for Unprecedented Times
Stay Tuned for the 2024 Cast
Supported by Some of the Best in Media Insights
Each year the Media Insights Advisory Board lends their time, ears and experience to help us curate the best conference experience for you.
2024 members include:
- Co-Chair: Natasha Hritzuk, VP Global Entertainment Research, Warner Bros. Discovery
- Co-Chair: James Petretti, SVP, North American Distribution Research, Sony Pictures Television
- Co-Chair: Ted Schilowitz, Futurist, Paramount Global
- Theresa Pepe, Vice President, Ad Sales Research, Entertainment Studios, Allen Media Group
- Robin Thomas, EVP Content Strategy & Research, Hallmark Media
- Mike Bloxham, Senior Vice President, Global Media & Entertainment, Magid
- Julya Fridman, VP, Programming Data Analytics, Charter Communications
- Jon Giegengack, Principal, Hub Entertainment Research
- Holly Leff-Pressman, Chief Revenue Officer, Screen Engine/ASI
- Robert Miner, President, Miner & Co Studio
- Suzanne Persechino, SVP, Strategic Sales Insights & Analytics, A + E Networks
- Julie DeTraglia, VP, Ads Measurement Strategy, Netflix
- Audra Priluck, SVP, Business Development, SmithGeiger Group
- John Spadaro, Senior Vice President, Research, Fox News
- Chris Whitely, Senior Director Programming Insights, Comcast
- Edwin Wong, SVP Insights and Innovation, Vox Media
- Audrey Cochran, VP, Research, Urban One/TV One
- Vita Molis, Head of Research & Insights, NA & Global, TikTok
Media Insights Attendee
"This year's Media Insights & Engagement Conference was the best ever. The keynote speakers were provocative and stimulated a lot of discussion and new thinking; the breakout sessions were engaging and informative without exception... Media Insights & Engagement is the one conference I attend every year without fail, and is the single best event to attend for anybody working in media research..."