November 15-16, 2021
The New Season
The Media Insights & Engagement Conference is back LIVE and IN-PERSON, ready to launch its new season.
It's been far too long since we've all been together.
The camaraderie, the best practice sharing, the relationship building - that's what's been missing over the past year. It's just hasn't been the same over Zoom.
The Media Insights industry is eager and ready to re-connect. It's all happening in Nashville this Fall.
Join us November 15-16 for a reunion to remember!
We're Excited to Welcome Insights Execs from these Leading Brands
Connect with these Insights Leaders in Nashville
MEDIA INSIGHTS 2021 CONFERENCE THEMES
Measurement and Research in the New Age
When uncharted territory was forced upon traditional measurement and research methods, what were the pros and cons? Hear about pitfalls, lessons learned and new best practices.
Cultural Trends in Media
Media consumers are diverse and multi-cultural. Explore how you can best engage with varying audiences to include them in your content, messaging, ads and brand.
There are more content choices now than ever before, but what’s the right recipe? Find out what viewers (and listeners) are hungry for as well as where the best ROI lives.
From the proliferation of SVOD providers to no live sports for months, the past year has turned the media landscape upside down. Drill down on what it all means as the COVID fog lifts and the dust settles.
INTRODUCING THE 2021 ADVISORY BOARD
- Co-Chair: Debi Pomerantz, SVP, Global Consumer Insights, discovery+
- Co-Chair: Audra Priluck, SVP, Media Development and Head of Revenue Activation, Ipsos
- Co-Chair: Edwin Wong, SVP Insights and Innovation, Vox Media
- Dominique Batiste, Director, Marketing and Partnering Insights, ViacomCBS
- Mike Bloxham, Senior Vice President, Global Media & Entertainment, Magid
- Julie DeTraglia, Head of Research, Hulu
- Michael Drankwalter, Commerical Lead, MRI Simmons
- Peggy Einnehmer, Executive Vice President, General Manager, Lieberman Research Worldwide
- Julya Fridman, VP, Programming Data Analytics, Charter Communications
- Janet Gallent, SVP, Consumer Insights & Innovation Research, NBCUniversal
- Jon Giegengack, Principal, Hub Entertainment Research
- Bobby LaCivita, VP, Research & Measurement, Group Nine Media
- Holly Leff-Pressman, Chief Revenue Officer, Screen Engine/ASI
- Robert Miner, President, Miner & Co Studio
- Pam Pearce, VP Consumer Insights & Strategic Research, Discovery Communication
- Theresa Pepe, Vice President, Global Insights & Analytics, Warner Bros.
- James Petretti, SVP, North American Distribution Research, Sony Pictures Television
- Don Robert, SVP Corporate Research, A+E Networks
- John Spadaro, Vice President, Research, Fox News
- Chris Whitely, Senior Director Programming Insights, Comcast
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
All Informa events will be run according to official government and local authority guidance in the first instance, as well as any venue or location-specific regulations. In addition, all Informa events will follow the ten Informa AllSecure priority commitments. Wherever applicable and possible, our events will also apply the fuller range of standards and guidelines described in the Informa AllSecure guidebook.
In addition, our current plan is to require all participants and support staff to provide proof of full vaccination or negative PCR test within 72 hours of arriving at the event. We are finalizing the details of how this will work and will share them as soon as possible. And we may, on guidance of local authority, relax this requirement as the event opening approaches. Our #1 goal is to keep our team and our community safe. We appreciate your support.