The Must-Attend Event for Media Insights Executives
With the stakes higher than ever, this business-critical conference will set the course for 2023 and beyond with key discussions around upcoming trends, monetization, ROI, the evolution of viewership, a media insights economic outlook and more.
Join hundreds of corporate leaders tasked with turning media disruption into audience growth and engagement to stay ahead of the curve, turn chaos into opportunity and architect the future of the industry together.
Experience this all LIVE next January in Miami, FL.
Meet the cast from 2023 and stay tuned for 2024 speakers!
Supported by Some of the Best in Media Insights
Each year the Media Insights Advisory Board lends their time, ears and experience to help us curate the best conference experience for you.
2023 members include:
- Co-Chair: Theresa Pepe, Former Vice President, Global Insights & Analytics, WarnerMedia
- Co-Chair: James Petretti, SVP, North American Distribution Research, Sony Pictures Television
- Robin Thomas, EVP Consumer Insights, Strategy & Analytics, Crown Media Family Networks
- Dominique Batiste, Global Head of Market Research, Eventbrite
- Mike Bloxham, Senior Vice President, Global Media & Entertainment, Magid
- Julie DeTraglia, VP, Ads Measurement Strategy, Netflix
- Michael Drankwalter, Commerical Lead, MRI Simmons
- Julya Fridman, VP, Programming Data Analytics, Charter Communications
- Jon Giegengack, Principal, Hub Entertainment Research
- Holly Leff-Pressman, Chief Revenue Officer, Screen Engine/ASI
- Robert Miner, President, Miner & Co Studio
- Jonathan Stringfield, PhD, Vice President, Global Business Research & Marketing at Activision Blizzard and Author of Get in the Game: How to Level Up Your Business with Gaming, Esports, and Emerging Technologies
- Audra Priluck, SVP, Business Development, SmithGeiger Group
- John Spadaro, Senior Vice President, Research, Fox News
- Chris Whitely, Senior Director Programming Insights, Comcast
- Edwin Wong, SVP Insights and Innovation, Vox Media
- Stephanie Yates, SVP Research, WE tv-ALLBLK, AMC Networks
Media Insights Attendee
"This year's Media Insights & Engagement Conference was the best ever. The keynote speakers were provocative and stimulated a lot of discussion and new thinking; the breakout sessions were engaging and informative without exception... Media Insights & Engagement is the one conference I attend every year without fail, and is the single best event to attend for anybody working in media research..."