ISO 10993: Take Your Biocompatibility Testing To New Levels With Practical Advice From ISO TC 194, Competent Authority, Notified Body And Industry Experts
Overcome your Threshold of Toxicological Concern with chemical characterisation updates, risk vs benefit analysis and regulatory know-how
Hear from the MHRA, FDA, SGS and many more...
ISO 10993: Are you biocompatible?
- ISO 10993 Updates: Hear the latest from the TC 194 Working Group President and the MHRA
- Get to grips with available in vitro methods
- Master the EU MDR and ISO 10993 juggling act with industry experts’ strategies
- Around the globe: Acquire the knowledge to be universally biocompatible
Let’s Get Chemical
- Absorb the latest information from TC 194 subgroup leaders Ted Heise (leader of -18) and Alan Hood (leader of -17)
- Get to grips with the data including unknowns with Ambu
- Develop your chemical characterisation strategy with Industry case studies
- Understand Extractable and Leachable limits with Notified Body feedback from SGS
Elsewhere At The MedTech Summit...
Take a look at the 9 other MedTech Summit conference tracks to see what else is on the agenda for you:
- Join our Sterilisation and Reprocessing track to learn how to evaluate biocompatibility for the lifetime of the device
- Shine a light on Post Market Safety Reporting requirements for combination products in our Drug Device Combination Products track
- Attend our EU Medical Device Regulation track for the latest regulatory guidance from Competent Authorities, Notified Bodies and industry including an industry Pain Points discussion