Take Your Clinical Evaluation & Investigation Strategies To EU Levels
CERs, “Sufficient” Clinical Evidence, PMCF, Equivalence And Legacy Products Under The EU MDR
Leading Insights From Competent Authority, Notified Body And Industry Representatives
Dig Deep On Clinical Evaluations & Investigations
Let's Get Clinical
- Deep dive into clinical strategies with leading industry case studies from Geistlich, MedEl and Straumann
- Practical insights on Clinical Evaluation Reports (CERs) including feedback from Notified Bodies and industry
- Affluent Medical and Stryker provide top tips for completing clinical evaluations plans under the EU MDR
- What is “sufficient clinical evidence”? Hear from Medel and Valvoc
The Next Steps
- Expert Panels for High Risk Devices: Where are we now?
- Hear from Notified Bodies and industry share their experiences with Safety Application Performances
- Legacy devices and equivalence studies: NSAI and TÜV SÜD discuss
- Explore real world implementation of own brand labelling with Guerbet. What lessons were learnt?
- Benefit from a joint session with the Post Market Surveillance & Vigilance audience: Learn how to streamline clinical processes and create PMCFs
Elsewhere At The MedTech Summit...
Take a look at the 8 other MedTech Summit conference tracks to see what else is on the agenda for you:
- Join our EU IVD Regulation & Strategy track for practical insights in a hands on clinical workshop for IVDs
- Kai MedTech provide cost effective methods for carrying out Clinical Evaluations for medical device registration in China in our Medical Device Regulatory Affairs in Global Markets track
- Get an update on clinical evaluations of adaptive intelligence in our Software & AI track
The Clinical Speaker Line-up
Alexandra Susanne Rieben
Global Lead Clinical Research & University Account Management
NOBEL BIOCARE SERVICES AG