GENERAL GUIDELINES AND INFORMATION
Eligibility Period & Guidelines
- All entries should relate to events organised ONLY during the period 1 February 2023 to 31 March 2024. Entries that do not adhere to the eligibility period will be disqualified.
- Please note all entries must be submitted using the official online entry platform. No nomination will be accepted via email, post, or other means.
- All entries, supporting material and files uploaded must be in English. Your submission will not be eligible if it is in any other language.
- You can enter as many unique nominations as you like, however, entries should be clearly related to the category you are submitting for.
- The nomination must be for events/individuals based ONLY in the Middle East.
- There is no cost to submit a nomination, but all shortlisted nominees must pay to attend the awards ceremony and gala dinner.
The Middle East Event Awards team reserves the right to disqualify applications that do not comply with the guidelines of the awards.
Date and Deadlines
*All cut-off times for respective deadlines are 6:00 PM GST (UAE time).
- Entry Deadline: Thursday, 28 March 2024
- Shortlists Announcement: Thursday, 16 May 2024
- Award Ceremony: Thursday, 13 June 2024
You can follow the simple step-by-step process to enter the Middle East Event Awards:
Step 1] Register and create your profile on our Awards Platform by clicking here
Step 2] Download here the Middle East Event Awards Entry Pack.
Step 3] Review the 2024 award categories, identify the awards that you would like to apply for, and assess the eligibility criteria, entry requirements, deadlines, and judging criteria.
Step 4] Once you have a clear understanding of the award, prepare your application by gathering all the necessary information and materials, such as event details, marketing collateral, media coverage, attendance numbers, and testimonials.
Step 5] Submit your application by the entry deadline. Make sure to follow the instructions and provide all the required information and supporting documents.
Step 6] Watch out for the Shortlist announcement on 16 May 2024, and book your table for the Awards Ceremony.