Continuing Education & Professional Development Credits
2021 INFORMATION BELOW
PLEASE NOTE THAT UPDATES WILL BE MADE EARLY 2022
Professional Development/Continuing Education Credits Available From Associations Below
This Forum/Conference will be eligible for professional development and education credits from a number of associations. Those association that accredit based on final content will be provided with program and speakers once these are confirmed.
Updates will be made on an ongoing basis to this page on the run up to the current year’s event – please check back for details.
Important Information to Note:
- In order to receive Continuing Education & Professional Development Credits, the registrant must participate for the duration of the virtual event.
- A per event one off administrative fee is applicable to all other registrants: This is a one-off fee and more than one certificate can be requested
- This is complimentary to REF Club Members, Speakers and to those attendees using Sponsor allocated registrations
- Where requested by the association, attendance audits will be provided – please note: Informa Connect are absolved from entering into communications between association and attendee with regards to disputes in regard to qualifying attendance, other than to provide platform analytics – please see * below regarding ad blockers
- Any post event queries relating to Certificates of Attendance must be received by Informa Connect within three months of the date of the event. Following which Informa Connect are not obliged to enter into dialogue
- Those that are not present for the duration of the virtual event will not be allocated a certificate for full attendance or nor an administrative fee refund
Important Information to Know:
Ad blockers interfere with analytic reporting that provides evidence on the number of hours an attendee is present on the platform
To avoid any risk of misinterpretation of presence necessary for credits, we strongly advise that those who request certificates of attendance switch off ad blockers on their computer or device whilst participating at the event.
Attendance at the Montréal Real Estate Forum 2021 is eligible for 7 Professional Development Units (PDUs) from the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF). Please note that we require an attendance of a minimum of 7 hours in order to submit your participation to the association.