August 3 - 7, 2020|★ VIRTUAL EVENT,(All-Digital Format)
Break Through Barriers to Accelerate Prescription Access and Affordability, Manage Compliance Risk and Gain Operational Efficiencies
The largest and most meaningful meeting convening over 450 leaders from the patient assistance and product access field (manufacturers, copay foundations, non-profits, free clinics, advocacy organization, hospitals) to design programs of tomorrow that solve the challenges of today.
Redefining Your Learning Experience
In light of the current global climate, it is more important than ever for the PAP community to connect with one another, strategize and share ideas — All in a safe, responsible way. With our dedication to address the most pressing issues, PAP 2020, taking place August 3 - 7, has undergone a timely transformation, moving to an all-digital format offering attendees the ability to participate in virtual content, exhibits and one-to-one networking opportunities.
UNIQUE BENEFITS OF THIS VIRTUAL EVENT:
- Customizable agenda with access to expanded session offerings
- Interactive presentations/panels for reinforced learning
- Broader industry benchmarking and post-event analytics/insights
- Elevated and direct access to thought-leaders and experts
- Audience Q&A and Live Polling
- Virtual Networking opportunities
DIGITAL CAPABILITIES AND FEATURES:
- Access to Virtual Environment
- Audience Q&A
- Live Polling and Benchmarking
- Expert-Led Problem-Solving
- Virtual Networking and Partnering
- Live Slide Sharing
VIRTUAL PARTNERING AND NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES:
- Attendee and company profiles provide insight into the delegation and sponsoring organizations
- Advanced search capabilities to identify opportunities and potential partners
When and How to Connect?
- Sophisticated and seamless scheduling tools to establish meeting times
- Ease-of-use technology to enable virtual networking
- 5 Days of Live Content from Industry Thought-Leaders
- 10+ On-Demand Sessions
- Over 5 Hours of Live Speaker Q&A and Interactive Content
- Unlimited Networking with Colleagues and Counterparts
- Live Q&A Chats with Conference Faculty
- Multi-Stakeholder Perspectives on the Evolution of PAPs in the Wake of COVID-19 and the Substantial Growth of Uninsured (under-insured) Patients
- On-Demand Access to Content Assets and Topic Resources
Why Choose a Virtual Event from Informa Connect?
PAP 2020 is not going to be just another webinar or zoom call.
Watch our highlight video and see why the global community chooses Patient Assistance and Access Programs – PAP as the #1 event to access the innovative science, technologies and contacts needed to drive the industry forward.
IN-DEPTH, ON-DEMAND SESSIONS — WHAT YOU WANT. WHEN YOU WANT IT.
On-Demand content is available anytime, to accommodate your needs and schedule.
Discover the Right Balance of Tech + Talent to Optimize Free Drug Programs
Jan Nielsen • Kevin Robbins
Assess Provider and Patient Portal Utilization
Karen Williams, PharmD
Embedding Flexibility into PAP Design — Maximizing Efficiency Throughout the Evolving Life of PAPs
Nikomi Temple, BA, MA
Unlock the Value of Integrating Customer Insights into Program Design and Measurement
Determining the True Impact of Patient Assistance Programs — Getting to the Next Level
Alan Wood • Sherrie Todd-Beshore
Andrew Weber • Alison Stewart • Meghan Hover Szczech, MBA
3rd Annual Benchmarking Survey Results Revealed
Medication Access — Outpatient Patient Assistance
Interviewer: Timmi Anne Boesken, MHA, CPhT
Natalie Foss, CPhT • Azi Kaider
Emerging Best Practices and Industry Trends in Free Drug Programs
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at the All-Virtual PAP 2020
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact LifeSciencePartners@informaconnectls.com.
WHAT YOUR COLLEAGUES HAVE TO SAY: