June 14-16, 2022
Delivered as a Hybrid Event,
Drive Operational Efficiencies, Optimize Compliance Frameworks and Enhance Patient Interactions to Maximize Access and Adherence
This dialogue driven meeting arms the industry with trends and next-generation approaches to patient services for optimal performance. Showcasing innovative discussions on access strategy, patient interactions, case management, compliance practices and more, this two-and-a-half-day event navigates a myriad and mounting level of compliance hurdles while strengthening and innovating patient-oriented programs.
2021 Programming Highlights
Navigate the Evolving Regulatory Landscape and Leading Frameworks for Monitoring and Risk Mitigation
- Keep a Pulse on Emerging Trends for 2021 — Update on Drug Pricing Pressures, Patient Assistance Programs, Evolving Copay Card Legislation and Formulary Transformations
- Enforcement Update — Oversight and High Priority Risk Areas for Patient Services
- Compliance Officer Exchange Industry Playbook for Risk Mitigation — Leading Frameworks to Enhance your Compliance Strategy
- Compliance Considerations for Clinical Care Case Management
Discover Novel Approaches to Optimize Program Performance and Operational Management
- Product Lifecycle Management for End-to-End Integration of Patient Support
- Optimize Cross-Functional Collaboration for Compliance and Access
- Enhance the Stakeholder Experience — Operational Insights on Specialty Patient Connectivity
- Capture and Optimize Patient Data to Create an Integrated Experience
Maximize Virtual Engagement and Enhance Patient Connectivity
- Explore a Hybrid Model Balancing Virtual and In-Person Lead to Best Outcomes in a Post COVID-19 World
- Accelerate and Embrace Innovation Through Virtual Engagement
- Monitor Virtual Programs and Field Team Compliance for Successful Adaptation
- Enhance Patient Education and Connectivity Using Social Platforms and Networks
Who Should Attend
This in-depth congress will benefit bio/pharmaceutical company leadership. Directors of Patient Services, Patient Support Programs, PAPs and related compliance obligations, specifically executives with responsibility and oversight concerning...
SPP Strategy & Innovation
National Accounts & Trade
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at Patient Support Services
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact:
Karen Hanover: KarenH@informaconnectls.com | +1-617-290-6113
I highly recommend CBI's Patient Support Services Congress to anyone involved in commercial patient outreach programs. The content was current and relevant; the speakers were excellent, and the overall conference was well run and moderated.