PG Diploma in Transfer Pricing
- Module 1 - TP Legal Framework
- Module 2 - Sharing of Corporate Resources
- Module 3 - Transfer Pricing Specialised Areas
- Module 4 - TP Compliance and Dispute Resolution
What you'll learn
- Expand your skills and knowledge in Transfer Pricing which, in turn, will enhance your employability
- Develop an in-depth and practical understanding of Transfer Pricing
- Examine the latest policy developments and tax treatment of complex Transfer Pricing transactions that organisations need to deal with in an increasingly demanding regulatory environment
- Remain in work while studying this flexible, alternative to the traditional on campus programme, tailored to working professionals and entirely online.
- Improve your career prospects by gaining a high-level qualification and the professional skills and practical experience that businesses are looking for today.
How you'll learn
This is a distance learning course and all notes and lecture material will be made available via the internet through the Informa Connect virtual learning platform.
Pre-recorded lectures will be conducted on the internet via our online classroom every week, followed a week later by a live online tutorial in a fully interactive classroom to give students the opportunity to ask questions.
There are two books which students will need as part of the course (PWC Guide to Transfer Pricing and OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines) and electronic versions of these books will be available for students through the Informa Connect virtual learning platform
Content and teaching by IITF and awarded by Middlesex University London
International Institute for Tax & Finance
The International Institute for Tax & Finance (IITF) specialises in post graduate courses in fields of cross-border taxation. The IITF started in 2005 as a small short course training institution, but in 2008 took the move to partner with international universities offering full post graduate qualifications.
About Middlesex University
- Top Modern University in the UK (Times Higher Young University Rankings)
- Top 10 Transnational University in the world (HESA 2018)
- Silver Teaching Excellence Framework Award (TEF) for high quality teaching
Empowering you to achieve your LLM or Master's Degree from anywhere in the world!
Looking for a world renowned Digital Learning programme?
Boost your CV or gain a qualification in the Legal, Finance, Security, Terrorism or Maritime sectors with one of our Academic Programmes - 100% Online!
Why Choose Informa Connect Digital Learning
- Accessible – 24/7 availability from wherever you have an internet connection
- Flexible – take control of where, when, how and the rate at which you study
- Professional – industry leading course directors and tutors
- Quality – study the same course used by corporations for internal training
- Network – connect with tutors and like-minded professionals from around the world. Use our online tutorial forum to ask questions, discuss and share knowledge
- Cost-Effective – save money with no additional travel or accommodation costs