Delivered as a Hybrid Event|April 25 - 27, 2023, The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner | McLean, VA
THE PREMIER EDUCATION HUB FOR MITIGATING RISK AND DELIVERING NOVEL, ALL-ENCOMPASSING ETHICS & COMPLIANCE PROGRAMS
Driven by innovation, defined by integrity, and unrivaled discussions powered by the life sciences industry's most compelling leaders with 500+ years of experience.
Celebrating its 20th year, PCC is the industry’s gold standard compliance congress for the life sciences community
Critical Policy and Regulatory Updates to Enhance Compliance Programs Across the Business
- Benefit from keynotes delivered by regulatory leaders from the FDA, DOJ, PhRMA and more
- Stay up to date on emerging enforcement areas and policy updates
- Hear current and former prosecutor insights
Benefit from Tactical Knowledge Exchanges and Industry Leading Benchmarking for Compliance Professionals
- Product Launch Considerations
- Creating a Compliance Guide for ESG
- Behavioral Science
- Medical and Commercial Interaction
- Compliance and The Metaverse
- Playbook for Risk Assessment and Identification
- Training for Compliance Teams
- Data Protection and Data Privacy
- And more!
Industry-Specific Content to Earn Continuing Education Credits and Fast-Track Career Development
- Benefit from CLE-accredited content* to advance your career (*pending final approval)
- Take home an industry-driven benchmarking report that captures the pulse on high-risk areas
- Participate in the highly acclaimed CCO and GC Summit
- Empowerment, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Summit
- Opportunities to further mentee and mentor relationships
The brightest minds in the compliance & legal life science industry set to lead the discussion at PCC 2023
Our speakers represent today's leading compliance professionals working exclusively within life science compliance and legal departments. At PCC 2023, 65+ highly acclaimed and hand curated industry leaders will guide you through thought-provoking conversations to unearth insights, challenges, and trends to catapult life science professionals towards compliance excellence.
Take Control of Your Learning Experience with a Fully Customizable Agenda at PCC 2023
3 Breakout Sessions Specific to Your Company Type
- Breakout A: Emerging and Small Company
- Breakout B: Mid-Large Company
- Breakout C: Medical Device Organizations
6 Workshops Designed to Address the Things Keeping You Up at Night
- Building a Compliance Program From the Ground Up
- Data Privacy and Data Protection
- Closed-Door CCO and GC Summit
- Clinical and R&D for Compliance
- Interactive Workshop on Data and Monitoring
- Creating a Compliance Guide to Environmental, Social and Governance
4 Education Streams to Deep-Dive into the Compliance Hot Topics of the Year
- Market Access Compliance
- Risk & Monitoring
- Data & Digitalization
- Professional Development and Training
4 Working Groups to Enhance Benchmarking and Networking with Your Peers
- Empowerment, Diversity and Inclusion
- Transparency & Aggregate Spend Reporting
- Global Considerations for Compliance
- Speaker Programs and HCP Engagements
Never Miss a Moment of What PCC has to Offer with Streamly
NEW! As a Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress delegate, you have complimentary access to our Streamly digital platform to view sessions on-demand for up to 12 months post-event. Catch up on anything you missed or re-watch your favorite sessions – It has never been easier to review conference content!
Please note in a minority of cases, speakers may request their sessions are excluded from this on-demand access. In addition, closed-door conversations are not available on-demand.
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at PCC 2023
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact Derek Tagliarino: DerekT@informaconnectls.com
Informa Connect’s format of bringing together the best of in-house benchmarking and insights from industry leaders is unparalleled.