June 1-2, 2022
The Diplomat Beach Resort,
Championing sustainability at PPLI/VA
At PPLI/VA, we are committed to running events which are both environmentally sustainable and socially responsible. Here is a breakdown of how we are embedding sustainability in everything we do.
Faster Forward with Informa
FasterForward is Informa’s approach to sustainability, moving faster to become a zero waste and net zero carbon business.
A series of activities and commitments carried out between 2020-2025 will ensure our events become ever more sustainable, delivering a truly positive impact to the markets we serve. We will also actively help our partners, customers and wider markets to achieve the same.
Our FasterForward commitments include:
- Become carbon neutral across our events by 2025
- Halve the waste generated through our events by 2025
- Embed sustainability inside 100% of our events by 2025
See the full list of commitments and find out more >>
We believe a sustainable event focuses on three main aims...
We want PPLI/VA to be run in a socially responsible manner. To do so, we are focusing on:
- Doing business safely and ethically
- Considering wellbeing and accessibility
- Creating a positive impact on our host cities and measuring our impacts
PPLI/VA will be run in an increasingly environmentally responsible manner, focusing on:
- Reducing carbon emissions
- Creating less waste and discouraging giveaways from exhibitor stands and media partners
- Considering sustainability credentials for every item sourced for the event
Our aim is for PPLI/VA to promote long-term sustainable development - in the way that we run the event but also in how it's implemented in the market as a whole. We are committing to:
- Developing close relationships with event partners and sponsors and delivering the most sustainable event for attendees