Quant 2.0 agenda
We've got a whole stream of content focused on being a quant in the new era on Wednesday 13 May. Key topics under discussion include:
- Panel: how is technology and regulation affecting the quant role?
- Tackling nonlinear high dimensional problems in finance with low rank tensor techniques and deep neural networks
- Quants, quantum mechanics and quantos
- Fast solution of PDEs: asymptotics, integral equations and machine learning
- New crypto asset derivatives and their market microstructure
- The future of digital coins
- Applications of machine learning to portfolio allocation
- Bias reducing optimization techniques for neural nets
- Algorithmic e-trading in fixed income
- Diversity panel: what has changed since the last conversation?
- Will groups of 3 ruin the World Cup?
Hear from the leading experts
Your chance to rejuvenate your skillsets, pinppoint new industry demands and master your communication skills in a changing financial landscape. Explore new possible angles for enhancing your abilities as a quant by attending these sessions.
FELLOW co-founded by Marie Skłodowska Curie at École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne & Financial Mathematics
Queen Mary University of London
Visiting Professor at Peking University HSBC Business School at Oxford & Professor of Finance
University of Sussex
Why Not Also Attend:
AI & ML Summit
Monday 11 May 2020
The AI and ML Summit brings together the best of buy-side, sell-side and academia to showcase the latest ways in which artificial intelligence and machine learning are changing the day-to-day role of the quant.
Portfolio Construction in the Age of Machine Learning Workshop
Friday 15 May 2020
Workshop leader: Marcos Lopez de Prado, Founder & CIO, True Positive Technologies
The objective of this course is to train quants in the application of machine learning techniques for portfolio construction.