Quant 2.0 agenda
We've got a whole stream of content focused on being a quant in the new era on Wednesday 4 November. Key topics under discussion include:
- Panel: how is technology and regulation affecting the quant role?
- Tackling nonlinear high dimensional problems in finance with low rank tensor techniques and deep neural networks
- Quants, quantum mechanics and quantos
- Fast solution of PDEs: asymptotics, integral equations and machine learning
- New crypto asset derivatives and their market microstructure
- The future of digital coins
- Applications of machine learning to portfolio allocation
- Bias reducing optimization techniques for neural nets
- Algorithmic e-trading in fixed income
- Diversity panel: what has changed since the last conversation?
- Will groups of 3 ruin the World Cup?
Hear from the leading experts
Your chance to rejuvenate your skillsets, pinppoint new industry demands and master your communication skills in a changing financial landscape. Explore new possible angles for enhancing your abilities as a quant by attending these sessions.