Wednesday, February 22, 2023
Palais des congrès de Montréal
Health & Safety
It is Informa Group’s obligation to work to at least the Provincial Government guidelines for In-Person events for COVID-19 (and variants). As we move back to in-person events and although the events will be functioning on maximum capacity we are cognizant that attendee comfort levels will vary.
YOUR HEALTH, SAFETY & COMFORT IS OF UTMOST PRIORITY
The organizers will be following local government regulations regarding vaccine and masking policies for large gatherings at the time of this event. We thank you very much for your kind understanding in regard to the above as we move back to In-Person.
All attendees will receive a name badge with the following color code sticker – please take at the colour code system and identify the one that most closely resembles your comfort factor during networking (you may change this on the run up to the event).
PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THIS INFORMATION
VENUE - PALAIS DES CONGRÈS DE MONTRÉAL
Relaxation of certain health measures starting from March 14, 2022:
- Congresses can resume with 100% of the capacity.
- No physical distancing in a rented space.
- Restaurants and catering can resume with 100% of the capacity, with 1 m physical distancing between tables.
Regardless of Government policy regarding vaccination status proof of at least two recognized vaccinations will be mandatory to participate at In-Person at the “Event” - no exceptions.
Prior to name badge collection proof of vaccination will be required and procedure as follows:
- Government QR Code or e-copy of actual 2nd dose certificate
- Photo ID will be required in tandem
- Upon proof of vaccination with ID a wrist band and name badge will be provided – this name badge and wrist band must be worn for duration of the event for access to rooms and networking areas (no exceptions)
- Refunds will not be given for those who are unvaccinated
An individual is considered fully vaccinated if they have received no less than 14 days prior to arrival to the event as follows:
- the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized by Health Canada, or any combination of such vaccines,
- one or two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada, followed by one dose of a COVID-19 mRNA vaccine authorized by Health Canada, or
- three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not approved by Health Canada
In full accordance with Provincial Government guidelines in place at the time of the event – anticipate face masks be worn by all.
Anyone in non-compliance will have access to the event withdrawn and be respectfully asked to surrender their name badge and leave. Refunds will not be given.
Attendees may remove their mask temporarily when eating or drinking.
If Provincial Governments stipulate attendees must successfully complete a COVID-19 Self-Assessment questionnaire prior to entry into the Event.
ELEMENT OF RISK
You accept that, the Event you are attending is entirely your responsibility to decide whether or not to participate. If at any time during the event you feel unwell or consider that it is unsafe for you to continue, please seek appropriate advice. You also accept that it is entirely your responsibility to observe all health and safety requirements and instructions that you may be given in relation to protocols. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Informa and all entities within the Informa group (as well as any employees or other representatives of the same) excludes all liability for any loss, injury, disease, virus, or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from your participation at this Event program. The limitations and exclusions in this paragraph only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.