KEEP UP WITH KEY DEVELOPMENTS SHAPING THE NEW ERA:
Benefit from expert insight into CRR2
- The need for alignment between risk reporting
- Tackling the challenge of implementing large changes simultaneously
- Managing delays, Covid-19 and the wait for CRR3
- Dealing with uncertainty regarding FRTB and market risk
Insight into Covid-19 specific issues
- Operational Risk Perspectives
- Conduct Risk Issues
- Credit Risk Considerations
Plus, update from European Central Bank
Hear Jerome Henry, Principal Adviser - DG Macroprudential Policy and Financial Stability giving the latest insight into Macro Developments & Risks to Financial Stability in the Euro Area Banking System.
MEET AND LEARN FROM THE SPRING UPDATE EXPERTS:
MAKE CONNECTIONS THAT MATTER, WHEREVER YOU ARE
In this time of physical disconnection, set your business up for continued success by building relationships with senior decision-makers from across the world.
PAST ATTENDEES TO THIS SUMMIT INCLUDE...
- Klarna Bank AB
- Nordea Bank
- OP Financial Group
- Avanza Bank
- Santander Consumer Bank
- Treasury of the Republic of Latvia
- Aktia Bank
- Bank of Aland
- Finance Denmark
- Nasdaq Clearing - Riksbank
- Erste and Steiermarkische Bank
- Finance Denmark
- SEB - Svenska Handelsbanken
- Wolters Kluwer
- European Risk Management Council
- Alm. Brand
- BlueStep Bank AB - SAS Institute
- Uppsala University
- European Banking Authority
- Finance Finland
- Nordic Investment Bank
- RSU Rating Service
- Arch Underwriters Europe
- Danske Bank
- European Central Bank
- Ikano Bank - Lansforsakringar Bank
- Sparebanken Vest
- Swedish Export Corporation
Are you or your colleagues interested in attending more than one event in 2021?
If you are a regulated financial institution, then you and your colleagues can sign up to attend several events at discounts of up to 50% off!
Become a 2021 Event Sponsor and raise your Firm's profile across the Nordics Region...
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm for Risk Management expertise across the Nordics Region. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Don't miss your chance to get involved!
For a bespoke package, contact Daniel Barrett on Daniel.Barrett@informa.com.
RECONNECT WITH THE INDUSTRY
Our first priority in bringing Risk Nordics back in person is to work closely with local authorities and venue partners.
Discover more about what range of measures we are taking, what Complaints Management Forum may look like this year and why you can book with confidence based on our new booking policy.
The event will be planned carefully in accordance with the latest UK government guidelines.