20 - 21 October 2020
Copenhagen Marriot Hotel,
(Or Choose to Attend Virtually)
Risk Nordics 2020 - The 3rd Annual Summit
The only dedicated Risk Management Summit for Scandinavia, Finland, Iceland and Baltic States.
Two ways to attend: 1) at the Copenhagen Marriot Hotel 2) on the live Virtual Event Platform
FEATURING 30+ SPECIALIST SPEAKERS from across the risk management spectrum...
Just some of the Regulators already confirmed…
- European Central Bank Perspective: "Examining the Impact of COVID-19 on the Banking Sector to Date and Ongoing Risk Management Challenges"
- European Central Bank Perspective: "Examining the Evolving Challenges in Stress Testing including the EBA’s 2020 EU Wide Test"
Choose from 30+ separate session across two unique day's of streamed content....
Benefit from Regulators' perspectives and unique Keynotes...
- EBA Keynote: Key Risks and Regulatory Priorities
- COVID-19 Impacts and Ongoing Challenges
- What's Keeping CROs & Heads of Risk Up at Night?
- Macro-Economic Conditions Post COVID and Lending Impacts
- National Regulators' Focus and Priorities
- Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime Best Practice
- Enhancing the Operational Structures and Effectiveness
- COVID-19's Impact on Crisis Response and Contingency Planning
Discover how your peer have been tackling essential Financial Risk topics...
- Basel IV / CRD 5 / CRR 2 Preparedness
- Targeted Review of Internal Models Enhancements
- Model Risk Emerging Best Practice
- Remaining FRTB Implementation Issues
- Credit Risk and IFRS 9 Model Redevelopment
- Evolving Stress Testing Challenges
- IRRBB Regulatory and Market Developments
- LIBOR Transition and Market Impacts
- Recovery & Resolution Planning
- Risk Data Quality, Granularity and Governance
Gain practical insights from your peers on crucial Non-Financial Risk issues...
- Operational Resilience in Best Practice
- Climate and Sustainability Risk Requirements
- Conduct, Culture and Governance Treatment
- Digitalisation, Tech, AI and Machine Learning
- Brexit and the Geo-Political Risk Landscape
- Closing Cyber Exposures Gaps
- Third (and Fourth) Party Outsourcing Risk
- Sustainability and Traditional Business Models
- Payments and Market Infrastructures Change
- Operational Risk Assessment and Scenarios
JUST SOME OF THE PAST ATTENDEES TO THIS SUMMIT INCLUDE...
HandelsBanken - Klarna Bank AB - Nordea Bank - OP Financial Group - Avanza Bank - Finansinspektionen - Santander Consumer Bank - Stabelo - Treasury of the Republic of Latvia - Aktia Bank - Bank of Aland - Deloitte - DNB - Finance Denmark - Finansinspektionen - Jyske Bank
Alandsbanken - Nasdaq Clearing - Riksbank - Prometeia - Erste and Steiermarkische Bank - Finance Denmark - SEB - Svenska Handelsbanken - Wolters Kluwer - European Risk Management Council - Alm. Brand - BlueStep Bank AB - SAS Institute - Uppsala University
European Banking Authority - Finance Finland - IHS Markit - Landsbankinn - Nordic Investment Bank - RSU Rating Service - Simudyne - Swedbank - Zanders - Arch Underwriters Europe - Danske Bank - European Central Bank - Ikano Bank - Lansforsakringar Bank - Nykredit - Sparebanken Vest - Swedish Export Corporation
Become an Event Sponsor and raise your Firm's profile across the Nordics Region...
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm for Risk Management expertise across the Nordics Region. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Sophie Serhan on on Sophie.serhan@Informa.com or call: +44 (0) 207 551 9931, or click on the link below for more details.