KEEP UP WITH KEY DEVELOPMENTS SHAPING THE NEW ERA:
Benefit from expert insight into AI
- Regulatory expectations on AI
- Challenges for risk management of AI
- 1-4th line coordination on AI risk
- Model risk management for AI
Insight into Covid-19 related issues
- Operational Risk Perspectives
- Conduct Risk Issues
- Credit Risk Considerations
Update from European Central Bank
Hear Jerome Henry, Principal Adviser - DG Macroprudential Policy and Financial Stability giving the latest insight into Macro Developments & Risks to Financial Stability in the Euro Area Banking System.
PAST ATTENDEES TO THIS SUMMIT INCLUDE...
- Klarna Bank AB
- Nordea Bank
- OP Financial Group
- Avanza Bank
- Santander Consumer Bank
- Treasury of the Republic of Latvia
- Aktia Bank
- Bank of Aland
- Finance Denmark
- Nasdaq Clearing - Riksbank
- Erste and Steiermarkische Bank
- Finance Denmark
- SEB - Svenska Handelsbanken
- Wolters Kluwer
- European Risk Management Council
- Alm. Brand
- BlueStep Bank AB - SAS Institute
- Uppsala University
- European Banking Authority
- Finance Finland
- Nordic Investment Bank
- RSU Rating Service
- Arch Underwriters Europe
- Danske Bank
- European Central Bank
- Ikano Bank - Lansforsakringar Bank
- Sparebanken Vest
- Swedish Export Corporation
25 - 26 November 2021
Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport,
Are you or your colleagues interested in attending more than one event in 2021?
If you are a regulated financial institution, then you and your colleagues can sign up to attend several events at discounts of up to 50% off!
RECONNECT WITH THE INDUSTRY
Our first priority in bringing Risk Nordics back in person is to work closely with local authorities and venue partners.
Discover more about what range of measures we are taking, what Complaints Management Forum may look like this year and why you can book with confidence based on our new booking policy.
The event will be planned carefully in accordance with the latest UK government guidelines.