SHAPING THE Transport INDUSTRY FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
We know how sustainability is increasingly important.
SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
Saudi Intermobility Expo is a proud supporter of Sustainable Development Goals. Explore selected 7 SDGs that we commit to support in 2022.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY
Help our markets through inspiring sustainable development
Economical aim with focus on:
- Using our content to support the sustainability of the market the event serves
- Inspiring our suppliers, exhibitors and other stakeholders to deliver a sustainable event
- Developing market relevant partnerships
Run the event in an increasingly environmentally responsible manner
Environmental aim with focus on:
- Reducing our event’s carbon emissions
- Creating less waste
- Considering sustainability credentials of the items sourced for the event
Run the event in a socially responsible manner
Social aim with focus on:
- Doing business safely and ethically
- Considering wellbeing and accessibility
- Creating a positive impact on our host city
- Considering wellbeing and accessibility & measuring our impacts
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AT Saudi Intermobility Expo
Our free-to-attend conference sessions are designed to provide everyone with innovative insight and educational content on how to optimise traffic infrastructure, technology integration, and systems optimisation. Explore what technologies are available that will help to improve traffic and are mindful of our environment.
Innovation for sustainable future
Our exhibition sectors are designed to cover a wide range of innovations, products, and solutions from traditional to modern and sustainably responsible showcases to create a one-stop shop for our visitors. The event will provide access to knowledge and solutions that will help to pave the way toward smart, sustainable cities and state-of-the-art mobility infrastructure.
Saudi Intermobility Expo is actively building partnerships with external organisations dedicated to supporting sustainability, accessibility, diversity, and inclusion. Our aim is to deliver the event with a significantly decreased carbon footprint and we are working with partners to offset travel, use renewable energy to power the event, and include organisations that are dedicated to supporting diversity and inclusion.