WHY EXHIBIT AT Saudi Intermobility Expo?
With a focus on Saudi Vision 2030 and the Ministry's priority for developing the transportation sector to make the Kingdom a logistics hub, Gulf Traffic, with its 20 years of legacy is expanding to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as Saudi Intermobility Expo. Participating companies will benefit in many ways, including:
GENERATE NEW BUSINESS
With 10,000 attendees across the Live and Online show, you can meet new customers and develop relationships with existing clients to further business opportunities in the region.
INCREASE BRAND EXPOSURE
Saudi Intermobility Expo exhibitors get significant digital and printed brand exposure before, during and after the event through our year-round marketing activities.
INCREASE YOUR INTERNATIONAL PRESENCE
With over 30 countries represented, Saudi Intermobility Expo provides your business with multiple opportunities to reach new and potential customers from across the globe.
NETWORK WITH INDUSTRY LEADERS & POTENTIAL BUYERS
Connect with potential clients and partners at Saudi Intermobility Expo where 30% of the attendees are key figures from government entities and 25% of attendees are dealers and distributors.
STAY UP-TO-DATE & COMPETITIVE
Use the opportunity to stay current with the industry’s latest trends, advancements and keep ahead of your competition in one of the fastest growing transportation destinations.
LAUNCH NEW PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Saudi Intermobility Expo is the largest transport and mobility business platform in the MENA region and a perfect avenue for you to showcase your latest products and services to an engaged audience that is looking for new business opportunities.
Exhibition Sectors at Saudi Intermobility Expo
Road, Rail & Transport Infrastructure
ITS & Traffic Management
Road Safety & Security
Exhibiting companies include:
- Traffic Management
- Transportation Technologies
- Public Transport
- Road Safety
- Smart Parking
- Bus & Car Manufacturers
- Autonomous transport & Smart Mobility
- Engineering & Construction
- Communications & IT Maintenance
- Revenue Management
- Payment & Ticketing Solutions
- System Integrators
- Rolling & Fixed stick
Buyers (Attendee Profile):
- Transport Authorities
- Public Transport Authorities
- Rail/Metro Operators
- Operating Companies
- Facility Managers
- Operations Control Centres
- Performance Management Professionals
- Maintenance Professionals
- Supply Chain & Logistics Managers
- Programme Managers
WHAT OUR EXHIBITORS SAY ABOUT US
attendees find Gulf Traffic important to make them more effective at their job
attendees will return to Gulf Traffic next year
exhibitors rated the event as excellent value for money
It's our 4th year at Gulf Traffic and it’s a very important event to bring the industry together, even more so after Covid-19. Gulf Traffic has a good reputation that brings people from the industry for us to showcase our products and services.
CONNECT WITH AN ENGAGED TARGETED AUDIENCE
Saudi Intermobility Expo provides a platform to enable exhibitors to generate quality leads and network with top industry professionals from the transportation sector.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY
Help our markets through inspiring sustainable development
Economical aim with focus on:
- Using our content to support the sustainability of the market the event serves
- Inspiring our suppliers, exhibitors, and other stakeholders to deliver a sustainable event
- Developing market-relevant partnerships
Run the event in an increasingly environmentally responsible manner
Environmental aim with focus on:
- Reducing our event’s carbon emissions
- Creating less waste
- Considering sustainability credentials of the items sourced for the event
Run the event in a socially responsible manner
Social aim with focus on:
- Doing business safely and ethically
- Considering wellbeing and accessibility
- Creating a positive impact on our host city
- Considering wellbeing and accessibility & Measuring our impacts