2-4 October 2023
Championing sustainability at SuperReturn CFO/COO
At SuperReturn CFO/COO, we are committed to running events which are both environmentally sustainable and socially responsible. From dedicated debates on the agenda, to radical changes in the way we build our exhibition - here is a breakdown of how we are embedding sustainability in everything we do.
FasterForward to zero
FasterForward is Informa’s approach to sustainability, moving faster to become a zero waste and net zero carbon business.
A series of activities and commitments carried out between 2020-2025 will ensure our events become ever more sustainable, delivering a truly positive impact to the markets we serve. We will also actively help our partners, customers and wider markets to achieve the same.
Our FasterForward commitments include:
- Become carbon neutral across our events by 2025
- Halve the waste generated through our events by 2025
- Embed sustainability inside 100% of our events by 2025
See the full list of commitments and find out more >>
How are we building a sustainable event?
We believe a sustainable event focuses on three main aims...
We want SuperReturn CFO/COO to be run in a socially responsible manner. To do so, we are focusing on:
- Doing business safely and ethically
- Considering wellbeing and accessibility
- Creating a positive impact on our host cities and measuring our impacts
SuperReturn CFO/COO will be run in an increasingly environmentally responsible manner, focusing on:
- Reducing carbon emissions
- Creating less waste and discouraging giveaways from exhibitor stands and media partners
- Considering sustainability credentials for every item sourced for the event
Our aim is for SuperReturn CFO/COO to promote long-term sustainable development - in the way that we run the event but also in how it's implemented in the market as a whole. We are committing to:
- Using our content to support the sustainability of the private capital market
- Developing close partnerships with associations and giving them a platform to promote their organisations
- Facilitating discussions on pertinent topics including diversity & inclusion, ESG, sustainability, the impact on the environment & more...
How are we going further at SuperReturn CFO/COO?
Supporting our sponsors and exhibitors
We're working more closely than ever with our sponsors and exhibitors to ensure we all commit to doing the right thing for our customers, colleagues, and the communities we serve.
In keeping with our sustainability aims at SuperReturn events we are asking that exhibitors do not provide giveaways at this event and we would like all of our attendees to embrace this sustainability goal with us.
Instead, SuperReturn events will provide QR codes to exhibitors that can be shown at their stands so that attendees can download materials such as white papers or brochures, or to simply share their details with exhibitors. Please support our aims by downloading our exhibitors’ QR codes.
In support of sustainability, SuperReturn series will make a donation of to our preferred charity, WWF.
We are also encouraging you as attendees to consider doing the same, by donating to the WWF.