LPs at SuperReturn Japan
SuperReturn Japan is the place for leading LPs to exchange valuable knowledge and engage in top-end networking.
Attracting LPs from the local region and around the world, this is the perfect place to do business.
Why LPs attend SuperReturn Japan
The latest market intelligence
LPs come from far and wide to hear from leading GPs and fellow LPs on the hottest topics.
Key topics in 2023 include: macro-outlook, carveouts and successions, valuations, private credit, value creation, and VC market outlook
Discover new opportunities with GP’s
LP/GP sessions provide the LPs with the opportunity to meet with relevant GPs away from the main conference. Some of this year's sessions include:
Here's a snapshot of the LPs attending
- AIG Investments
- Aozora Asia Pacific Finance Limited
- Asian Development Bank
- AXA Life Insurance Co, Ltd.
- Benesse Group Pension Fund
- Development Bank of Japan
- GIC Japan
- Government Pension Investment Fund (GPIF)
- Harvard University Endowment
- International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Japan Investment Corporation
- Japan Science & Technology Agency
- M&G Prudential
- Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company
- Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance
- Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
- Mizuho Securities Principal Investment
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Fund
- ORIX Life Insurance Corporation
- Pavilion Capital
- Pension Fund Association
- Pension Fund of Japanese Corporations
- Sompo Japan Insurance
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank
- Temasek Holdings Ltd
- The Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company, Limited
- Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co, Ltd.
Free for LPs
We have a limited number of complimentary* institutional investor passes for development finance institutions, endowments, foundations, insurance companies, pension funds, regional banks and sovereign wealth funds.
If you would like to register your interest and join us at SuperReturn Japan, please contact Grace Staley.
Phone: +44 (0) 7979 110 117
*Subject to validation criteria and independent verification by 2 different GPs. Maximum of 2 passes per organisation.