Grow your network. Expand your business.
Meet 400+ influential members of the private credit community.
Get started online ahead of time
The SuperReturn Private Credit US app launches the week before the event, allowing you to login and see who'll be joining you in New York. The app has been designed to kick-start your event experience, acting as your concierge to pre-plan your time and ensure you arrive at the event ready to hit the ground running.
- Browse the delegate list and send messages to anyone you're interested in meeting
- Pre-schedule your meetings before you even leave the office
- Create your own profile and let people know why you're attending
The Networking Hub
The Networking Hub is a central place within the exhibition hall to hold your meetings and network during breaks.
Meetings can be arranged through the networking app - simply arrange a meeting time and we'll book the slot in for you!
‘Off the record’ closed door discussions
Get to know what your peers really think.
Interactive and provocative sessions will be offered with an LP-only breakfast, LP-only lunch and learn and LP-only roundtables.
Meet the right people
Day one networking drinks reception
Monday, November 6
Taking place at the end of day one, join attendees for the welcome drinks and nibbles, so you can enjoy your first night in New York!
Women in private markets lunch
Monday, November 6
Join like-minded women in these small group breakout discussion groups will allow you to get into the nitty-gritty with other LPs and GPs active in your specialist field.
Day two networking drinks reception
Tuesday, November 7
R Lounge Times Square
All attendees are welcome to our Networking Drinks on Day Two. This will give you the perfect opportunity to mingle with peers, catch up with old friends and make new connections.
Networking made easy
The ConnectMe app helps you grow your network. Start connecting with fellow attendees three weeks before the event, so you can arrive with a full schedule of meetings lined up.
- Fill in your profile and set your availability to make networking easy
- View the full delegate list and filter it to find the people you are most interested in meeting
- Add new contacts and message them using the live chat function
- Schedule both live and virtual meetings with your contacts
- Take the event with you – use your delegate bag to collect digital content from exhibitors and sessions to further your knowledge and refer to later.
Summit only attendees do not receive access to the Networking App. The Networking App contains the event attendee list. The attendee list will not be distributed in any other format other than on the App. Your booking must include the main conference to receive access to the App. The App opens three weeks before the event and stays open for the week of the event and the week after the event.