Getting LPs and GPs together for thoughtful conversations around private credit
Ryan Flanders, Vice President, shares his thoughts on why Monroe Capital sponsor SuperReturn Private Credit US...
Meet and network
Create new contacts and build relationships with over 400+ senior private credit professionals.
Ensure you meet the people that matter to you with our one-to-one meeting service or hire a private meeting room to get that key deal done.
Raise your profile and brand exposure at the event and demonstrate how you can help 400+ potential clients.
Show why you're an industry leader at SuperReturn Private Credit US.
Speak at SuperReturn Private Credit US and tell your story to 400+ senior decision makers including 110+ LPs and 200+ GPs.
Shape the debate
Take a solo speaking slot to demonstrate your expertise or join a debate with some of the industry's biggest players. This is your chance to convince people that you’re worth doing business with.
Host a social
Make a splash.
Whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner, you can host a large or more exclusive gathering of industry professionals.
Reach your clients all year round
Shape the markets you operate in. Be a valued and trusted voice in the private capital industry.
Showcase your brand and expertise through SuperReturn’s digital products, channels, videos and newsletters.
We chose SuperReturn because of it's strong reputation in the market
Rob Ranges, Managing Director & Head of Global Sales at Burgiss, sheds light on the benefits of sponsoring our SuperReturn events
A snapshot of the LPs that attended in 2023
- Abu Dhabi Pension Fund
- Alfred P.Sloan Foundation
- American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company
- Arizona Public Safety Personnel Retirement System
- Church Pensions Group
- Citi U.S. Pension Investments
- Cornell University Endowment
- CPP Investments
- Fresno County Employees' Retirement Association
- General Electric Pension
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
- Joint Industry Board of the Electrical Industry
- Khazanah Americas Incorporated
- Kimball Union Academy
- Liberty Mutual Investments
- Michigan State University
- New York State Insurance Fund
- Reinsurance Group of America
- Sacramento County ERS
- San Francisco Employees' Retirement System
- Teacher Retirement System of Texas
- Trinity Church Wall Street
- UAW Retiree Medical Benefits Trust
- Utah Retirement Systems
- Virginia Retirement System
Here's a snapshot of the GPs that attended in 2023
- Apollo Global Management
- Arcmont Capital
- Blackstone Credit
- Campbell Lutyens
- Capital Four
- Centre Lane Partners
- Chorus Capital
- Churchill Asset Management
- Colbeck Capital Management
- Coller Capital
- Community Investment Management
- Crescent Capital Group
- Davidson Kempner Capital Management LP
- Egan-Jones Ratings
- Fidelity Investments
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- Isos7 Sports
- KBRA DLD
- Manulife Investment Management
- Morgan Stanley Investment Management
- NXT Capital, a subsidiary of ORIX Corporation USA
- Oaktree Capital Management, L.P.
- Parallaxes Capital
- Preston Ventures
- Raven Capital
- Rede Partners
- Ridgemont Equity Partners
- Seward & Kissel
- Signal Capital Partners
- TerraCotta Group
- Thoma Bravo
- Victory Park Capital
- Willow Tree Credit Partners LP