SFR: Sustainable Finance & Regulation series
Enhance your sustainable disclosures, investment strategy and risk resilience
SFR events at a glance
Understand, implement and utilise the evolving regulatory framework around data, disclosures, investing and capital risk.
Provide the finance to accelerate environmental, social and governance change and help instigate the transformations we need to see.
The updates you need
Understand how to implement and benefit from the regulation that is being shaped around us:
- TCFD, TNFD & non-financial disclosures
- Data assurance and harmonisation
- Stress testing & prudential risk
- EU Green Bond Standard
Attendees you'll meet
SFR events receive the major stakeholders who are using sustainable finance to deliver change:
- Corporate issuers & ESG integration
- Asset managers & allocators
- Asset owners & end investors
- Regulators & standard setters
- Data providers & disclosure experts
- Sell-side analysts & investment advisors
Benefits of attending
Speakers, partners and attendees are SFR achieve multiple aims:
- Shape the debate around the key issues
- Overcome the shared challenges
- Take away the latest thinking and opportunities
- Instigate the change you need to see
- Keep in touch with the community
- Divert capital towards sustainable projects and organisations
Global leaders delivering sustainable policy, products and projects speak at SFR events
SFR: Sustainable Finance & Regulation
Over eight hundred investors, analysts, issuers and sustainable stakeholders have registered for SFR events in the last 12 months
The expected size of the sustainable finance industry by 2025, a third of global AuM directed towards sustainable projects and companies
The deadline we have to reach net zero
Asset Management & Asset Owners
Influence the SFR audience
Partner across the entire SFR portfolio of events to ensure you reach the biggest potential audience and receive a greater ROI.
- Demonstrate your expertise across multiple solutions
- Align your brand with all relevant industry challenges
- Influence the greatest number of industry participants
- Maintain an elevated profile and benefit from enhanced visibility
- Gain the most value and receive a greater ROI across multiple events
Contact Hannah.McGeachy@informa.com for more information.
Good range of topics covered, particularly around policy, regulation and the market. Panelist roster was impressive and very diverse, offering a healthy range of views and different perspectives.
Partner with us and influence the industry
Tell us what you need to achieve and we'll make sure you get there.
We'll provide you the platform to connect and win business from sustainable finance's leading decision-makers.
Help provide data assurance, disclosure assistance, prudential modelling, investment expertise and regulatory ease.
Contact Hannah McGeachy on +44 (0) 20 8052 0462 or at email@example.com.
- Impact investing
- ESG Integration