Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC)
Hall 11 & ICC
CHAMPIONING SUSTAINABILITY AT TAWDHEEF X ZAHEB
At Tawdheef x Zaheb, we are committed to running events which are both environmentally sustainable and socially responsible. From dedicated debates on the agenda, to radical changes in the way we build our exhibition - here is a breakdown of how we are embedding sustainability in everything we do.
UAE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
Tawdheef x Zaheb is a proud supporter of Sustainable Development Goals. Explore selected 5 SDGs that the event commits to support.
HOW ARE WE BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE EVENT?
Run the event in a socially responsible manner
Social aim with focus on:
- Doing business safely and ethically
- Considering wellbeing and accessibility
- Creating a positive impact on our host city
- Measuring our impacts
Run the event in an increasingly environmentally-responsible manner
Environmental aim with focus on:
- Renewable energy
- Creating less waste
- Considering sustainability credentials of the items sourced for the event
Help our markets through inspiring sustainable development
Economical aim with focus on:
- Using our content to support the sustainability of the market the event serves
- Inspiring our suppliers, exhibitors and other stakeholders to deliver a sustainable event
- Developing market-relevant partnerships
FASTERFORWARD TO ZERO
FasterForward is Informa’s approach to sustainability, moving faster to become a zero waste and net zero carbon business.
A series of activities and commitments carried out between 2020-2025 will ensure our events become ever more sustainable, delivering a truly positive impact to the markets we serve. We will also actively help our partners, customers and wider markets to achieve the same.
Our FasterForward commitments include:
- Become carbon neutral across our events by 2025
- Halve the waste generated through our events by 2025
- Embed sustainability inside 100% of our events by 2025
See the full list of commitments and find out more >>