Hilton London Canary Wharf,
Transparency | Transformation | Technology
KNect365’s Tax Transformation Summit is a cutting edge forum designed to bridge the gap between Transformation of the Tax Function and Tax Technology, resulting from the global Transparency agenda.
EXPERT SPEAKER FACULTY INCLUDING:
Managing Director, Head of UK Tax Services and Tax Transparent Fund Lead
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
The ‘How To’ of a Technology Roadmap: How to get started
- What will the role of a company’s tax function look like in the future?
- What will the impact of this be on the structure of tax operations?
- What areas will emerge and what operational features will seem less viable in the future?
- The Global legislative and regulatory landscape affecting the shape of the tax function
- Geopolitical uncertainty and increase in Tax Risk
Reimagining the Future of Work – Strategizing for the Tax Team 4.0
- Exploring the different forms that the future of the tax team could take
- Remote working
- Overlap with other functions such as IT
- Impact of automation on the Tax Team and work processes Tax Function
The Industry View: How new approaches and technologies are changing the industry
- Change in Practice:
- Setting realistic KPIs
- Organisational Models
- Processes and Responsibilities
- Best practice implementation – cost and quality measures
- How can companies prepare, invest and remain aware of future industry shifts?
- Maintaining a rolling 5-year plan
Intelligent Process Automation in a Tax environment
- Tax obligations as end-to-end processes
- Current developments in RPA
- Future developments in the field of RPA
- Roles, responsibilities and controls for the Tax Function
Future-proofing your Tax Function
- The impact of always-on audit
- Getting it right - from compliance to survival
- How to create a strategy for continuous transaction controls
Major Challenge: Data Quality Validation at the Source in SAP – How Do I Manage My Information?
- Technology trends shaping responses to:
- The Global Tax Reset
- Changing expectations of tax professionals
- The technological influence on tax reporting
2018 HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO
A big thank you from the Tax Transformation Summit team for attending our launch in London! We hope you enjoyed the event.
With more than 150 attendees, 50+ speakers and 10+ partners. We hope to see you again this year as we build an ever-closer community of inspiring tax tech professionals.
Until then, We invite to look back at some of last year's highlights.
Intercompany Effectiveness – Bridging the gap between Finance, Tax and IT
Did you miss our first Tax Transformation Summit webinar back in February?
Watch the Intercompany Effectiveness – Bridging the gap between Finance, Tax and IT recording with EY. Bringing a fresh and dynamic approach, operating at the interface of Finance, Tax and IT, helping multinationals reflect TP policies in financial accounts, and in financial systems.