2 & 3 November 2021
GMT/UTC Time Zone
Transparency | Transformation | Technology
Informa Connect’s Tax Transformation Summit is a cutting edge forum designed to bridge the gap between transformation of the tax function and tax technology - following the global transparency agenda.
EXPERT SPEAKER FACULTY INCLUDING:
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
The ‘How To’ of a Technology Roadmap: How to Get Started
- What will the role of a company’s tax function look like in the future?
- What will the impact of this be on the structure of tax operations?
- What areas will emerge and what operational features will seem less viable in the future?
- The global legislative and regulatory landscape affecting the shape of the tax function
- Geopolitical uncertainty and increase in tax risk
Reimagining the Future of Work – Strategizing for the Tax Team 4.0
- Exploring the different forms that the future of the tax team could take
- Remote working
- Overlap with other functions such as IT
- Impact of automation on the tax team and work processes tax function
The Industry View: How New Approaches and Technologies are Changing the Industry
- Change in Practice:
- Setting realistic KPIs
- Organisational models
- Processes and responsibilities
- Best practice implementation – cost and quality measures
- How can companies prepare, invest and remain aware of future industry shifts?
- Maintaining a rolling 5-year plan
Intelligent Process Automation in a Tax Environment
- Tax obligations as end-to-end processes
- Current developments in RPA
- Future developments in the field of RPA
- Roles, responsibilities and controls for the tax function
Future-proofing Your Tax Function
- The impact of always-on audit
- Getting it right - from compliance to survival
- How to create a strategy for continuous transaction controls
Major Challenge: Data Quality Validation at the Source in SAP – How Do I Manage My Information?
- Technology trends shaping responses to:
- The global tax reset
- Changing expectations of tax professionals
- The technological influence on tax reporting