12-13 March 2024|Park Plaza Victoria, London
ISSB Standards, TCFD & Climate Risk Reporting 2024
Europe's biggest TCFD event with over 300 attendees in 2023
Helping corporates and asset managers understand and implement the latest developments in TCFD and climate risk disclosures
Europe's biggest TCFD event
Attendees we received in 2023 from a user and preparer background
Attendees we are expecting in 2024 as the event continues to grow
Exhibitors in 2023 - assess the industry to find your data and reporting partner
Over 50 corporate preparers and investors using TCFD & ISSB reports speaking
Understand how mandatory climate risk reporting is evolving
Integrating the outputs from TCFD into your strategy
TCFD isn't simply reporting for reporting's sake, there is a wealth of actionable information generated.
Understand how corporates enhance their sustainability initiatives and investors shape their investment strategies using TCFD outputs.
Solve the key challenges for TCFD implementation
Whilst some organisations are starting their TCFD journey others are a few years down the line.
Yet all share common challenges around data assurance, scope 3 and 4 modelling, and more. Understand how they are being solved.
You need to act now to meet the TCFD's 2023 and 2025 deadlines
With the pace of change not slowing during the pandemic, now is the time to press ahead with your TCFD implementation plans.
Take advantage of the best opportunity to connect with the most people as organisations are implementing their climate disclosure reporting plans.
Generate investment opportunities
Join the corporate sustainability leads and asset managers who are in attendance.
Understand how investors are making their allocation decisions and working with corporate sustainability leads, who are tailoring their non-financial disclosures.
Perspectives from across the corporate world
Hear from standards setters, reporting governing bodies, data users, and corporates who are at the early stages of their TCFD journey.
Build a picture of the common implementation challenges and common solutions so you can proactively overcome the obstacles.
Standardising climate risk reporting
TCFD is becoming mandatory with adoption levels increasing each year.
Understand how reporting experts are utilising efficiencies across reports and investors are achieving comparability to identify opportunities.
Understand how corporates and investors are shaping and analysing TCFD reports
Practical, useful and actionable advice for implementing TCFD
- Outlining the high-level agreements reached so far
- Expected next steps and announcements from the TCFD
- Where we would expect the TCFD to show greater future focus
Reinvesting the outputs from TCFD in your business
- Shape your sustainability practices and investment strategies using TCFD outputs
- Before reporting: Understanding what good looks like for climate-related governance within organisations
- Obligations for disclosing governance of climate-related opportunities undertaken by the business
- The breadth and depth of detail expected within the disclosures
Hear from those starting and further along the TCFD journey
- Sketching out the plans for your climate-related disclosures implementation project
- Understanding the resource required to implement the requirements
- Building an internal communication strategy to ensure you are equipped with the data you need
- Getting a complete picture of the timescale of an implementation project and when to start