The Mechanics of Market Risk training course
Unit 1 – Fundamentals of Trading Activities and Risk Metrics
Unit 2 – Foreign Exchange and Interest Rate Risk
Unit 3 – Liquidity Risk and Market Micro-Structure
Unit 4 – Non-Linear Products: Behaviour and Risks
Unit 5 – Futures, CCP’s and Collateral
Unit 6 – Tail Risk, Stress Testing and FRTB
Unit 7 – Legislation and Regulations Regarding Market Risk
What you’ll learn
- Internal risk standards
- Evolving market conditions
- New regulatory requirements – including FRTB and IRRBB
- Unorthodox monetary policies
- The changing micro-structure of markets with HFT platforms which can heighten market liquidity risk
- The consequential lack of a proper assessment of diversification with a bank’s trading book or investment portfolio
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a postgraduate certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
How you’ll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Is this the course for you?
Watch expert trainer Clive Corcoran to find out more.