Sign up now for The Mechanics of Market Risk Management training course
On completion of this distance learning course you will have a comprehensive understanding of the increasingly complex discipline of market risk. The course is always up to date, covering internal risk standards, evolving market conditions and new regulatory requirements – including topics like FRTB and IRRBB and other key elements that risk managers need to get up to speed on very quickly.
What you’ll learn
- Internal risk standards
- Evolving market conditions
- New regulatory requirements – including FRTB and IRRBB
- Unorthodox monetary policies
- The changing micro-structure of markets with HFT platforms which can heighten market liquidity risk
How you’ll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Why Choose IFF?
- TRACK RECORD – we have over 30 years of experience in providing training to the banking, finance and energy sectors
- KNOWLEDGE – all of our trainers are highly experienced practitioners and leading subject matter experts
- VALUE – we provide a practical training experience with skills that can be used immediately
The Mechanics of Market Risk
Brilliant, impressively up-to-date in-depth anaylsis of market risk. Great course leader - lots of experience. I enjoyed the case studies and quizzes and immersed and involved with my co-delegates.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Run this course in-house
International Faculty of Finance’s customised training solutions have helped organisations deliver tailored learning in different languages to suit every requirement.
Proud to partner
IFF is the official learning partner of RiskMinds, the world's leading risk management event series.