The mechanics of private equity training course
Unit 1 – Fundamentals of private equity and venture capital
Unit 2 – Investment process, due diligence and risk mitigation
Unit 3 – Valuation and pricing
Unit 4 – Leverage and buyouts
Unit 5 – Venture capital
Unit 6 – Structuring and restructuring private equity investments
Unit 7 – Deal, approval process, execution and documentations
Unit 8 – Managing and realising private equity investments
What you'll learn
- The core principles of private equity and how they've developed - from both for-profit and not-for profit perspectives
- How the finance life cycle in influences private equity activity
- How to evaluate and value the synergies and control benefits that arise from a proposed investment or acquisition
- How to show this quantitatively using a spreadsheet model
- How to apply best practice when managing an investment or acquired business to create value for a successful exit
- The complexities of the structuring (and restructuring) private equity investments, and the range of financial instruments that can be used to fund them
- How to conduct a thorough risk analysis and comprehensive due diligence
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a postgraduate certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
How you will learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Is this the course for you?
Watch expert trainer Roger Mills to find out more.