The Mechanics of Project Finance Course Syllabus
1. An Introduction to Project Finance
2. Qualitative Risk Identification Analysis & Mitigation (part A)
3. Qualitative Risk Identification Analysis & Mitigation (part B)
4. Quantitative Analysis, Debt Sizing & Structuring
5. Documenting the Deal - Lenders Protections & Cash Traps
6. Project Finance Time-Line & Project Finance Security
7. Renewable Energy & Project Finance
8. Infrastructure/PPP Project Finance
9. Oil, Gas & Mining Project Finance
10. Emerging Markets Project Finance
What you’ll learn
This course will give you a thorough overview of project finance from a theoretical and technical perspective.
Filled with topical and practical examples, Neil Edmonds will walk you through each stage of the project finance cycle, empowering you to tackle any new project with confidence, enabling you to be an active member of the deal team, with the competence to analyse and assess the bankability of projects across multiple sectors around the globe.
The course has been designed to highlight the key aspects of project finance from both an investor and lender viewpoint, covering core disciplines associated with project finance. The course also includes a comprehensive insight into the sectors, inclusive of project finance in Emerging Markets as compared to Developed Markets.
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a postgraduate certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
How you’ll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Is this the course for you?
Watch expert trainer Neil Edmonds to find out more.
Senior Financial Risk Assistant
African Development Bank Group
Extremely relevant course to my job. The programme is very interesting. It gives an overview of the concepts of project finance. Particularly, it allowed me to fill a gap in my knowledge of infrastructure project finance.