The Mechanics of Project Finance
1. An Introduction to Project Finance
2. Qualitative Risk Identification Analysis & Mitigation (part A)
3. Qualitative Risk Identification Analysis & Mitigation (part B)
4. Quantitative Analysis, Debt Sizing & Structuring
5. Documenting the Deal
6. Project Finance Time-Line & Project Finance Security
Choose between two elective paths:
ELECTIVE UNITS – PATH A:
1. Infrastructure Project Finance
2. PPP/PFI Project Finance
ELECTIVE UNITS – PATH B:
1. Oil, Gas & Mining Project Finance
2. Conventional & Renewable Power Project Finance
What you’ll learn
- A step-bystep ‘toolkit’ and checklist to enable you to tackle every new project
- Risk analysis and allocation/mitigation
- Debt sizing and structuring
- How to be an important part of the deal team, able to assess the bankability of projects from a very wide range of sectors
- The banker's and lender’s perspective - understand how the other thinks to get the most out of them
You will also elect to pursue a specialist path – Power /Oil and Gas or Infrastructure/PPPs – with two units providing a ‘deeper dive’ into the specifics of project finance in these sectors.
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a postgraduate certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
How you’ll learn
- A new module is released every two weeks
- Read the units online, save them to your computer or print them out
- Study at your own pace
- Efficient and cost effective - no need to travel or take time off work
- Apply new skills and expertise to your work straight away
Is this the course for you?
Watch expert trainer Steve Mills to find out more.