Title: The New C-suite Challenge: Rise of Customer Experience
Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Time: 02:00 PM Australian Eastern Daylight Time (New South Wales) / 11am Singapore Time
Duration: 1 hour
As this year shapes up, more digital disruptors are poised to change the financial services landscape. In this region, we are seeing digital-first organisations harnessing the power of data to provide enhanced customer experiences to give them a competitive edge and deliver timely, relevant offerings to their customers. Customer Experience (CX) will become the currency of Financial Services organisations in the future and help determine how products are developed for an increasingly informed customer.
Some of the key themes we’ll be exploring include how to fuel continuous innovation across divisions and teams; building data driven initiatives within financial services organisations and how organisations are working with fintechs to drive better experiences.
- Andrew Aho, Regional Director, Data Platforms, InterSystems
- E Long Chua, Group CTO, Kenanga Investment Bank
- Freddy Lim, Co-founder & Chief Investment Officer, StashAway
- Brad Scarff, CTO, YellowFin
- Moderated by David Penn, Research Analyst, Finovate