September 14-17, 2020
TIDES: Oligonucleotide and Peptide Therapeutics Digital Week
4-day series of live educational webcasts and downloadable resources uncovering insights to accelerate oligonucleotide and peptide products from early discovery to commercialization
No registration fee is required
CONNECT TO NEW IDEAS AND INNOVATIONS THROUGH WEBINAR
2020 Agenda To Be Announced. You can still access 2019 digital content below.
On-Demand Webinars (2019)
- CMC Considerations for Nucleic Acid Based Therapeutics; From Antisense to mRNA
- Bioanalytical Strategies for the Development of Stereo Pure Oligonucleotide Therapeutics
- NxGen - A novel microfluidic solution for developing a wide range of nanoparticle formulations T
- Cell Based Production and Selection of PPI-modulating Peptides, and Their Applications in Oncology
- Accelerating peptide research and therapeutic peptide development: New automated parallel synthesis tools and methods
- Second-harmonic generation-based methods to detect and characterize ligand-induced conformational changes in oligonucleotides
Why Attend a Webinar?
Time and Cost Efficient
You will save valuable time and money because there is no need to travel and no registration fee.
Focused and Timely Learning
You will receive the latest "hot" and timely data from a leading authority
You can participate in a webinar from a location of your choosing – your home, your office, or a client/customer location