May 11-14, 2020
Hynes Convention Center,
THE WORLD’S LARGEST MEETING TO ACCELERATE OLIGONUCLEOTIDE AND PEPTIDE PRODUCTS FROM EARLY DISCOVERY TO LATE-STAGE DEVELOPMENT & COMMERCIALIZATION
Hear from the Brightest Minds in Oligo/Peptide Therapeutics
Below are the 2020 Keynote/Plenary Speakers
cross-fertilize ideas and best practices with researchers from different disciplines
The TIDES 2020 agenda format features 6 scientific tracks covering in-depth development strategies, trends and technologies across the entire oligonucleotide and peptide spectrum. In addition, we have 1 partnering track that will keep you ahead of your competition, and work towards collaborations. Your main conference pass includes access to all 7 tracks, allowing your team to create a customized agenda tailored to your company's current challenges.
Oligonucleotide Chemistry, Manufacturing & Controls
Comprehensive CMC, analytical, manufacturing and regulatory strategies for both drug substance and drug product to accelerate oligonucleotide product development.
Oligonucleotide Discovery, Preclinical and Clinical
Design oligonucleotides with better drug-like properties to accelerate your products to the clinic and to market. The latest preclinical and clinical updates to benchmark your research and improve your clinical efforts.
Peptide Chemistry, Manufacturing & Controls
Improve process efficiencies and overcome challenges in process development, CMC and manufacturing. Understand regulatory expectations, new technologies and alternative approaches for emerging complex molecules.
Peptide Discovery, Preclinical and Clinical
Explore new frontiers in peptide synthesis, discovery, design and engineering to improve targeting, delivery and drug-like properties. Case studies on the latest preclinical and clinical successes of peptides and peptide-like scaffolds and structures.
Drug Delivery Innovations
- Explore new technologies and approaches in the delivery of macromolecular therapeutics featuring multiple case studies of the delivery of oligonucleotides, peptides, mRNA therapeutics and genome editing delivery strategies
- Learn about cutting-edge delivery advances including targeted delivery approaches for oligonucleotides, device-based delivery strategies and oral delivery of peptides
mRNA Therapeutics and Genome Editing
- Hear updates on discovery strategies, clinical progress and CMC approaches for mRNA therapeutics and vaccines from industry-leading companies including Moderna Therapeutics, BioNtech and CureVac
- Learn about state-of-the-art technologies for genome editing applications and hear about progress in genome editing delivery
NEW! Partnering Track
- Keep abreast of the latest success stories – from investment ‘towards the market’
- Tackle collaboration – Trends, partnership models and challenges
- Dive into the impact of the industry M&A on consumers and prices
TIDES Offers the Science, Technologies and Partners You Need to Grow Your Business
1200+ OLIGONUCLEOTIDE AND PEPTIDE SCIENTISTS AND EXECUTIVES
Fast-track your oligonucleotide and peptide research to the clinic and beyond by collaborating with leading pharma, biotechs, academia and solution providers from North America, Asia and Europe.
150+ CASE STUDIES AND NEW DATA PRESENTATIONS
Hear best practices, lessons learned and important industry developments across the entire spectrum of oligonucleotide and peptide development and production.
Connect with leading manufacturing, technologies, and service providers to drive your promising therapeutic towards commercial success.
Present a Poster at TIDES 2020
Benefits of presenting a poster:
- FOCUSED DISCUSSIONS: Posters offer the opportunity to engage with others also interested in the same subject and application as yourself which could potentially lead to future collaboration.
- RECEIVE IMPARTIAL CRITIQUES: An insightful, impartial discussion of your work by a peer can often provide ideas for improving your work downstream.
- SHARPEN YOUR PRESENTATION SKILLS: Presenting a poster enables you to explain a concept in different ways to see which method is most well received and practice your visual and oral presentations.
- HONE YOUR IDEAS: A poster is ideal for early stages of the research, when you may not have much more than an idea, and you stand to benefit a lot from discussing your idea with other researchers from the same field.
To reserve your poster space, you must select the poster presentation option during your conference registration and submit your poster abstract at the link below by April 10, 2020.
Oligonucleotide & Peptide Whitepapers
We take the time to create these whitepapers to help educate our audience about a particular topic and promote a best practice methodology. Consider these advanced problem-solving guides!
Get the latest event updates
TIDES Highlight Video
Are you curious as to what attending TIDES is like?
See and hear for yourself why our attendees rank TIDES as the #1 meeting to gain the science, technologies and contacts they need to accelerate promising oligonucleotide and peptide products towards commercial success!
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT TIDES 2020 IN BOSTON
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
(Companies A-I) Contact Michael Dunnet: MDunnet@informaconnectls.com | +1 (857) 504-6732
(Companies J-Z) Contact Michael Moriarty: MMoriarty@informaconnectls.com | +1-646-895-7412
TIDES Tube - Watch Past Keynote Presentations
TIDES Tube provides the global oligonucleotide and peptide community with exclusive video content designed to help accelerate promising therapeutics from early discovery to late-stage development & commercialization.
Check out TIDES Tube now to watch video of last year's keynote presentations.
Do you want to highlight your company's expertise in TIDES Tube? Contact us today!