February 24-26, 2020
The Westin Miyako Kyoto,
THE ONLY EVENT IN ASIA BRINGING TOGETHER SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGIES AND PARTNERS TO ACCELERATE OLIGONUCLEOTIDE AND PEPTIDE MOLECULES TO MARKET
VISIONARY INDUSTRY EXPERTS SHARING NEW DATA
Top Companies Share Strategies to Accelerate Your Therapeutics
CROSS-FERTILIZE IDEAS AND BEST PRACTICES WITH RESEARCHERS FROM DIFFERENT DISCIPLINES
AsiaTIDES offers separate tracks covering the latest oligonucleotide and peptide development strategies from discovery, nonclinical, clinical and CMC to late-stage development and commercialization.
2020 Oligonucleotide Track Highlights
- Alnylam’s Lessons Learned from the Global Approval for Onpattro
- GSK’s Engineering of Enzymes to Make Oligonucleotides at Large Scale in Water
- Ionis’ GalNAc Conjugation Process Development
- Dicerna’s CMC Program Strategy and Clinical Progress Update
- Toray’s Development of A Novel Method for Manufacturing a Single-stranded Long-chain RNA Oligomer
- Moderna’s Regulatory Perspectives on Personalized mRNA Medicines
2020 Peptide Track Highlights
- Peptidream’s Recent Advancements of Peptide-drug Conjugates
- Amgen’s Data Reduction and Visualization Technologies for the Design & Optimization of Therapeutic Peptide and Nucleic Acid Derivates
- Hiroaki Suga’s Research From Constrained Peptides to Neobiologics
- Ferring’s Treatment of Non-peptide Related Impurities in Peptide API Manufacturing
- Neon Therapeutics Development of Personal Neoantigen Cancer Vaccine NEO-PV-01
- Merck’s Macrocyclization of An All-D Linear Peptide: A Novel Stapled α-Helical Peptide Modality
NEW for 2020!
- Expanded mRNA Therapeutics Session Featuring Moderna, BioNtech, AstraZeneca
- Expanded CMC Regulatory Session Featuring Biogen and Ionis
- Workshop on Path to a Successful IND/IMPD for Oligonucleotide Therapeutics
- Workshop on Current Topics in Peptide Discovery and Development: A Focus on Improving Peptide Properties
- Presentations from Companies who Have Never Presented at AsiaTIDES Including Ferring, GSK, Neon Therapeutics, AstraZeneca and more
- Largest Number of Exhibitors and Posters in AsiaTIDES History
Oligonucleotide & Peptide Whitepapers
We take the time to create these whitepapers to help educate our audience about a particular topic and promote a best practice methodology. Consider these advanced problem-solving guides!
AsiaTIDES Provides Access To the Science, Technologies and Partners You Need to Grow Your Business
Accelerate Your Product to Market
Hear case studies, best practices and lessons learned from global oligonucleotide and peptide developers currently in phase 2/3 clinical trials. Ensure product approval by hearing regulatory guidance and roadmaps to successful IND/IMPD submissions from industry leaders.
Evaluate New Technologies and Services
Improve your process development, analytical and manufacturing efforts by meeting with 20+ global technology leaders in the exhibit hall. The exhibit hall also features peer-submitted posters that contain new and unpublished research from global scientists working across all phases of oligonucleotide and peptide development.
Meet Your Next Partner at AsiaTIDES
Connect with 250+ oligonucleotide and peptide leaders across Asia, Europe and North America during networking lunches, dinners and cocktail receptions.
Present A Poster at AsiaTIDES 2020
Benefits of presenting a poster:
- FOCUSED DISCUSSIONS: Posters offer the opportunity to engage with others also interested in the same subject and application as yourself which could potentially lead to future collaboration.
- RECEIVE IMPARTIAL CRITIQUES: An insightful, impartial discussion of your work by a peer can often provide ideas for improving your work downstream.
- SHARPEN YOUR PRESENTATION SKILLS: Presenting a poster enables you to explain a concept in different ways to see which method is most well received and practice your visual and oral presentations.
- HONE YOUR IDEAS: A poster is ideal for early stages of the research, when you may not have much more than an idea, and you stand to benefit a lot from discussing your idea with other researchers from the same field.
To reserve your poster space, you must select the poster presentation option during your conference registration and submit your poster abstract at the link below by January 24, 2020.
Meet the AsiaTIDES 2020 Scientific Advisory Board
- Hiroaki Suga, Ph.D., Professor of Chemistry, School of Science, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Osamu Sato, Ph.D., General Manager, Sakigake-Projects; DS-5141 and DS-1647 and Senior Executive Advisor for Head of R&D, Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd., Japan
- Muthiah (Mano) Manoharan, Ph.D., Senior Vice President of Drug Discovery, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- James Thompson, Ph.D., Head of CMC Project Management, Moderna Therapeutics, Inc.
- Daisuke Takahashi, Ph.D., Senior Principal Researcher, Research Institute for Bioscience Products & Fine Chemicals, Ajinomoto Co., Inc., Japan
- Hideaki Sato, President and CEO, Luxna Biotech, Japan
- Robert Hagopian, Director Business Development, PolyPeptide Laboratories, USA
- Dong-ki Lee, Ph.D., Professor, Sungkyunkwan University and CEO & Founder, OliX Pharmaceuticals, Korea
- Shawn Lee, Ph.D., President and CEO, CPC Scientific, USA and China
- Patrick Lu, Ph.D., Founder, President and CEO, Sirnaomics, Inc., USA
- Michael McGinley, Global Technical Manager, Phenomenex, USA
- Bruce Morimoto, Ph.D., Vice President, Drug Development-Operations, Alkahest, USA
- El Djouhar Rekaï, Head of Peptide Products Operation, PolyPeptide Group, Belgium
- Susan Srivatsa, Ph.D., President, ElixinPharma, USA
- Dmitry Samarsky, Ph.D., Chief Technology Officer, Sirnaomics, USA
- Mimoun Ayoub, Ph.D., Director and Head of North American and Emerging Markets, CordenPharma International, Switzerland
- Peter Lutwyche, Ph.D., Chief Technology Officer, Genevant Sciences Corp., Canada
Get the latest event updates
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT AsiaTIDES 2020
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
Contact Michael Dunnet: MDunnet@informaconnectls.com | +1 (857) 504-6732