February 24-26, 2021
The Westin Miyako Kyoto,
THE ONLY EVENT IN ASIA BRINGING TOGETHER SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGIES AND PARTNERS TO ACCELERATE OLIGONUCLEOTIDE AND PEPTIDE MOLECULES TO MARKET
Get the latest event updates
NEW DATA AND SCIENCE PRESENTED BY THE BRIGHTEST MINDS IN THE OLIGO/PEPTIDE INDUSTRY
Top Companies Share Strategies to Accelerate Your Therapeutics
Oligonucleotide & Peptide Whitepapers
We take the time to create these whitepapers to help educate our audience about a particular topic and promote a best practice methodology. Consider these advanced problem-solving guides!
AsiaTIDES Provides Access To the Science, Technologies and Partners You Need to Grow Your Business
Accelerate Your Product to Market
Hear case studies, best practices and lessons learned from global oligonucleotide and peptide developers currently in phase 2/3 clinical trials. Ensure product approval by hearing regulatory guidance and roadmaps to successful IND/IMPD submissions from industry leaders.
Evaluate New Technologies and Services
Improve your process development, analytical and manufacturing efforts by meeting with 20+ global technology leaders in the exhibit hall. The exhibit hall also features peer-submitted posters that contain new and unpublished research from global scientists working across all phases of oligonucleotide and peptide development.
Meet Your Next Partner at AsiaTIDES
Connect with 250+ oligonucleotide and peptide leaders across Asia, Europe and North America during networking lunches, dinners and cocktail receptions.
Meet the AsiaTIDES 2020 Scientific Advisory Board
- Hiroaki Suga, Ph.D., Professor of Chemistry, School of Science, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Osamu Sato, Ph.D., General Manager, Sakigake-Projects; DS-5141 and DS-1647 and Senior Executive Advisor for Head of R&D, Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd., Japan
- Muthiah (Mano) Manoharan, Ph.D., Senior Vice President of Drug Discovery, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- James Thompson, Ph.D., Head of CMC Project Management, Moderna Therapeutics, Inc.
- Daisuke Takahashi, Ph.D., Senior Principal Researcher, Research Institute for Bioscience Products & Fine Chemicals, Ajinomoto Co., Inc., Japan
- Hideaki Sato, President and CEO, Luxna Biotech, Japan
- Robert Hagopian, Director Business Development, PolyPeptide Laboratories, USA
- Dong-ki Lee, Ph.D., Professor, Sungkyunkwan University and CEO & Founder, OliX Pharmaceuticals, Korea
- Shawn Lee, Ph.D., President and CEO, CPC Scientific, USA and China
- Patrick Lu, Ph.D., Founder, President and CEO, Sirnaomics, Inc., USA
- Michael McGinley, Global Technical Manager, Phenomenex, USA
- Bruce Morimoto, Ph.D., Vice President, Drug Development-Operations, Alkahest, USA
- El Djouhar Rekaï, Head of Peptide Products Operation, PolyPeptide Group, Belgium
- Susan Srivatsa, Ph.D., President, ElixinPharma, USA
- Dmitry Samarsky, Ph.D., Chief Technology Officer, Sirnaomics, USA
- Mimoun Ayoub, Ph.D., Director and Head of North American and Emerging Markets, CordenPharma International, Switzerland
- Peter Lutwyche, Ph.D., Chief Technology Officer, Genevant Sciences Corp., Canada
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT AsiaTIDES 2021
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
Contact Michael Dunnet: MDunnet@informaconnectls.com | +1 (857) 504-6732