Delivered as a Hybrid Event August 13-15, 2024
The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner,
Forward-Thinking Strategies and Practical Implementation to Ensure Compliance, Manage Risk and Drive End-to-End Business Decisions.
The reigning event delivering a 360 degree approach to Transparency Programs — Spotlighting HCP Engagement, Compliance Monitoring, Data Collection, Analytics & Governance.
Catch-Up On the Action from 2023
Life Sciences professionals from the compliance, ethics, legal and transparency community came together united under one roof for compelling discussions, industry benchmarking and extended networking. What happened? Click play to see event highlights and why you can't miss this pivotal compliance forum!
Transparency, Aggregate Spend & HCP Engagement Disrupted the Compliance Space in 2023
The Transparency, Aggregate Spend & HCP Engagement 2023 agenda covered today's cutting-edge discussions across all aspects of the transparency reporting landscape.
Critical Policy and Enforcement Updates:
- Attend the CMS Town Hall and get answers to your most pressing questions
- Hear from PhRMA for a Mid-Year Industry Update
- Gain insight from the DOJ on emerging risk areas
Customizable Content for Team Learning:
- Two pre-conference offerings:
- Beginner Boot Camp for Bio/Pharma/MedTech Compliance
- Global Transparency Reporting Interactive Workshop
- Two in-depth and focused tracks discussing:
- HCP Engagement Strategy
- Data Collection, Analytics and Governance
- Compliance Monitoring
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Breakfast Summit
- Closed-Door Summit for Seasoned Experts
- Utilize Transparency Data to Drive Business Decisions and Manage Risks
- Analyzing and Applying Transparency Data Insights
- Optimize Omnichannel Engagement to Maximize HCP Experience
- Best Practices for Preparing for a CMS Audit
- The Evolution of Compliance Monitoring – How is it Changing?
- And more!
INDUSTRY LEADERS DELIVERED A PANORAMIC APPROACH TO TRANSPARENCY PROGRAMS IN 2023
Connect and Network with Key Decision Makers At Transparency, Aggregate Spend & HCP Engagement
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please email John Egan at JohnE@informaconnectls.com.
Excellent conference to stay abreast of the evolving landscape of Aggregate Spend. I found the speakers well versed and knowledgeable of the subject matter. I would recommend this conference to anyone who submits their company's data to Open Payments.